Venezuela-British Guiana Boundary Arbitration: The Case of the United States of Venezuela Before the Tribunal of Arbitration to Convene at Paris Under the Provisions of the Treaty ...
Evening post, 1898
Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
abandoned acts actually already America Appendix Arbitrators attempt authority banks Barima basin Blue Book boundary Britain British Guiana called Caribs carried century claim coast colony command Company condition continued Cuyuni delta Demerara district Dutch early east effect English entire Essequibo established exclusive extent fact falls four French further give gold Government Governor granted hands importance Indians interior island King known land least letter limits Lord March matter Mazaruni ment mention miles missions Moruca mouth natural occupation once Orinoco Orinoco delta party passed plantations political Pomeroon possession present province question reached region relations remained result river says Schomburgk Señor sent settled settlement slaves Spain Spaniards Spanish taken territory tion trade Treaty Tribunal U. S. Commission Report United Venezuela West West India whole
6. oldal - Party shall have specified or alluded to any report or document in its own exclusive possession, without annexing a copy, such Party shall be bound, if the other Party thinks proper to apply for it, to furnish that Party with a copy thereof...
1. oldal - Who after having communicated to each other their respective full powers, which were found to be in...
53. oldal - Netherlands, with the exclusive privilege to traffic and plant colonies on the coast of Africa from the Tropic of Cancer to the Cape of Good Hope ; on the coast of America, from the straits of Magellan to the remotest north.
7. oldal - ... deliver in duplicate to each of the said Arbitrators and to the agent of the other Party a written or printed argument showing the points and referring to the evidence upon which his Government relies...
6. oldal - Within four months after the delivery on both sides of the written or printed case, either party may, in like manner, deliver in duplicate to each of the said arbitrators, and to the agent of the other party, a counter case and additional documents, correspondence, and evidence, in reply to the case, documents, correspondence, and evidence so presented by the other party.
227. oldal - Adverse holding or prescription during a period of fifty years shall make a good title. The arbitrators may deem exclusive political control of a district, as well as actual settlement thereof, sufficient to constitute adverse holding or to make title by prescription.