Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
adds aliis ancient appears apud atque autem called Chinese cited classical common critics custom death dicitur Edition ejus enim etiam expression fact following passage Germany give Gloss Greek hæc hence hinc idea idem illud ILLUSTRATED inde instances inter interpretation Latin learned magis meaning mention nature observes occasion opinion origin passage person present Price Professor punishment quæ quam quia quibus quod quoted reader refers relations remarks Roman says Schol seems sense Seres sive stone sunt supposed Tacitus tamen tantum thee thing tion translates Travels vero vestes wife women γαρ δε εις εν και μεν μη ου ουκ περί προς τα τας τε την το των
38. oldal - And Joshua, and all Israel with him, took Achan the son of Zerah, and the silver, and the garment, and the wedge of gold, and his sons, and his daughters, and his oxen, and his asses, and his sheep, and his tent, and all that he had : and they brought them unto the valley of Achor. 25 And Joshua said, Why hast thou troubled us? the LORD shall trouble thee this day.
15. oldal - Now when I passed by thee, and looked upon thee, behold, thy time was the time of love ; and I spread my skirt over thee, and covered thy nakedness: yea, I sware unto thee, and entered into a covenant with thee, saith the Lord God, and thou becamest mine.
33. oldal - This they said, tempting him, that they might have to accuse him. But Jesus stooped down, and with his finger wrote on the ground, as though he heard them not.
279. oldal - Thou hast caused men to ride over our heads; we went through fire and through water: but thou broughtest us out into a wealthy place.
12. oldal - If a man have a stubborn and rebellious son, which will not obey the voice of his father, or the voice of his mother, and that, when they have chastened him, will not hearken unto them : 19 Then shall his father and his mother lay hold on him, and bring him out unto the elders of his city, and unto the gate of his place ; 20 And they shall say unto the elders of his city, This our son is stubborn and rebellious, he will not obey our voice ; he is a glutton, and a drunkard. 21 And all the men of his...
37. oldal - Thou shalt surely smite the inhabitants of that city with the edge of the sword, destroying it utterly, and all that is therein, and the cattle thereof, with the edge of the sword.
258. oldal - Then Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except ye eat the flesh of the Son of man, and drink his blood, ye have no life in you.
32. oldal - And I will judge thee, as women that break wedlock and shed blood are judged ; and I will give thee blood in fury and jealousy.
13. oldal - ... thou shalt not consent unto him, nor hearken unto him, neither shall thine eye pity him, neither shalt thou spare, neither shalt thou conceal him; but thou shalt surely kill him; thine hand shall be first upon him to put him to death, and afterwards the hand of all the people.