Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
angels answer apostle appear become blessed body bring brought called cause Christ Christian church command concerning consider continue conversation creatures death depend desire divine doctrine doth duty earth enjoy especially eternal excellency exercises eyes faithful Father fear fire follow fruit give given glorious glory God's gospel grace greater hand happiness hath hear heart heaven holy honor hope Jesus John keep kind knowledge light live Lord manner means mind ministers nature neglect neighbor never observed obtain peace persons practice pray prayer present promised proper reason receive rejoice religion respect rest Sabbath saints scripture seek sense shine sins souls speak spirit spoken stand suffer thee things thou tion true truth understanding unto verse VIII wherein wicked yourselves
353. oldal - Through the tender mercy of our God; whereby the dayspring from on high hath visited us, To give light to them that sit in darkness and in the shadow of death, to guide our feet into the way of peace.
417. oldal - Behold, I see the heavens opened, and the Son of Man standing on the right hand of God. Then they cried out with a loud voice, and stopped their ears, and ran upon him with one accord, and cast him out of the city, and stoned him ; and the witnesses laid down their clothes at a young man's feet, whose name was Saul. And they stoned Stephen, calling upon God, and saying, Lord Jesus, receive my spirit.
377. oldal - Ye call Me Master, and Lord : and ye say well; for so I am. If I then, your Lord and Master, have washed your feet; ye also ought to wash one another's feet. For I have given you an example that ye should do as I have done to you.
377. oldal - Verily, verily, I say unto you, The servant is not greater than his lord ; neither he that is sent greater than he that sent him. If ye know these things, happy are ye if ye do them.
5. oldal - For every one that useth milk is unskilful in the word of righteousness : for he is a babe. But strong meat belongeth to them that are of full age, even those who by reason of use have their senses exercised to discern both good and evil.
343. oldal - And round about the throne were four and twenty seats, and upon the seats I saw four and twenty elders sitting, clothed in white raiment ; and they had on their heads crowns of gold.
431. oldal - For yet a little while, and the wicked shall not be: yea, thou shalt diligently consider his place, and it shall not be. But the meek shall inherit the earth ; and shall delight themselves in the abundance of peace.
330. oldal - The LORD thy God in the midst of thee is mighty; he will save, he will rejoice over thee with joy; he will rest in his love, he will joy over thee with singing.
31. oldal - For they that say such things declare plainly that they seek a country. And truly, if they had been mindful of that country from whence they came out, they might have had opportunity to have returned. But now they desire a better country, that is, an heavenly: wherefore God is not ashamed to be called their God : for he hath prepared for them a city.