Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according agree allow answer Antiquity Apostles argue argument authority Baptism believe Bishop called Catholic centuries Christ Christian Church Church Catholic claim clear concerning consider contained controversy Council course Creed deny determined divine doctrine error evidence existing fact faith Fathers feeling give given God's Gospel ground hand hold Holy individuals infallible instance interpretation judge least Lecture less Lord maintain matters meaning ment mind nature necessary never notion object observe once opinion original ourselves passages persons Pope portions practical present principle Private Judgment profess proof Prophets Protestant prove question reason received religion religious remarks rest Romanism Romanists Rome rule Scrip Scripture seems sense speak Spirit sufficient suppose surely taken teaching texts theory things tion Tradition true truth various whole witness writings written
351. oldal - And there are also many other things which Jesus did, the which, if they should be written every one, I suppose that even the world itself could not contain the books that should be written.
360. oldal - Why seek ye the living among the dead ? He is not here, but is risen ; remember how he spake unto you when he was yet in Galilee, saying, The Son of Man must be delivered into the hands of sinful men, and be crucified, and the third day rise again.
395. oldal - And one of them, named Caiaphas, being the high priest that same year, said unto them, Ye know nothing at all ; Nor consider that it is expedient for us, that one man should die for the people ; and that the whole nation perish not.
225. oldal - As for me, this is my covenant with them, saith the Lord ; My spirit that is upon thee, and my words which I have put in thy mouth, shall not depart out of thy mouth, nor out of the mouth of thy seed, nor out of the mouth of thy seed's seed, saith the Lord, from henceforth and for ever.
394. oldal - For though I preach the gospel, I have nothing to glory of: for necessity is laid upon me; yea, woe is unto me, if I preach not the gospel...
359. oldal - Then remembered I the word of the Lord, how that he said, John indeed baptized with water ; but ye shall be baptized with the Holy Ghost.
345. oldal - And he said unto another, Follow me. But he said, Lord, suffer me first to go and bury my father. 60 Jesus said unto him, Let the dead bury their dead ; but go thou and preach the kingdom of God.
393. oldal - If they break my statutes, and keep not my commandments : then will I visit their transgression with the rod ; and their iniquity with stripes.
215. oldal - Jesus saith to Simon Peter, Simon, son of Jonas, lovest thou me more than these ? He saith unto him, Yea, Lord ; thou knowest that I love thee.
313. oldal - Holy Scripture containeth all things necessary to salvation : so that whatsoever is not read therein, nor may be proved thereby, is not to be required of any man, that it should be believed as an article of faith, or be thought requisite or necessary to salvation.