Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
action administrators and assigns administrators or assigns aforesaid agreed agreement annum apply appointed assurance become bill of sale C. D. and E. F. cent chancery charge consideration contained continuance contract conveyance costs court covenant debt deed default demised deposit direct discharge effect entitled equitable execution executors executors or administrators exercised expenses expressed further give given granted heirs and assigns hereditaments hereinafter hereinbefore hold indenture intended interest lands lawful lease lord manner ment mentioned months mort mortgage mortgagor notice obtained otherwise owing paid parcels parties payment person or persons possession power of sale premises presents principal PROVIDED purchase receipt receive recited redemption registered remain renewal rents repayment respectively sell society solicitor survivor term thereof tion transfer trustee unpaid unto usual vested Vict WHEREAS WITNESS
195. oldal - Any absolute assignment, by writing under the hand of the assignor (not purporting to be by way of charge only), of any debt or other legal chose in action, of which express notice in writing shall have been given to the debtor, trustee, or other person from whom the assignor would have been entitled to receive or claim such debt or chose in action...
195. oldal - ... debt or other legal chose in action, of which express notice in writing has been given to the debtor, trustee or other person from whom the assignor would have been entitled to receive or claim such debt or chose in action, shall be, and be deemed to have been, effectual in law (subject to all equities which would have been entitled to priority over the right of the assignee if this Act had not been passed), to pass and transfer the legal right to such debt or chose in action from the date of...
234. oldal - Court may make an order vesting the right to transfer or call for a transfer of stock, or to receive the dividends or income thereof, or to sue for or recover a chose in action, in any such person as the court may appoint...
245. oldal - By the 1st section of the former act it is enacted, that "when any person shall, after the 31st day of December, 1854, die seised of or entitled to any estate or interest in any land or other hereditaments which shall at the time of his death be charged with the payment of any sum or sums of money by way of mortgage, and such person shall not by his will or deed or other document, have signified any contrary or other intention...
259. oldal - ... nor shares or interests in the stock, funds, or securities of any government, or in the capital or property of incorporated or joint stock companies, nor choses in action...
261. oldal - ... so far as regards the property in, or right to, the possession of any personal chattels comprised in such bill of sale...
258. oldal - Transfers of Goods in the ordinary Course of Business of any Trade or Calling ; Bills of Sale of Goods in Foreign Parts or at Sea; Bills of Lading; India Warrants ; Warehouse Keepers...
262. oldal - ... a security for the same debt as is secured by the prior bill of sale, or for any part of such debt, it shall, to the extent to which it is a security for the same debt or part thereof, and so far as respects the personal chattels or part thereof comprised in the prior bill, be absolutely void, unless it is proved to the satisfaction of the court having cognizance of the case that the subsequent bill of sale was bond fide given for the purpose of correcting some material error in the prior bill...
245. oldal - Land or Hereditaments so charged shall, as between the different Persons claiming through or under the deceased Person , be primarily liable to the Payment of all Mortgage Debts with which the same shall be charged, every Part thereof, according to its Value, bearing a proportionate Part of the Mortgage Debts charged on the whole thereof...