Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Lectures on the Epistle of Paul, the Apostle to the Romans: 3
Nincs elérhető előnézet - 2018
acceptance according affection already apostle authority bear become believe body bring called cause character Christ Christian coming conscience creature darkness dead death desire distinct doctrine earth enter eternity evil experience fact faith fear feel felt flesh follow fruit Gentiles gift give given glory God's gospel grace guilt hand hath heart heaven hold holiness hope human Jesus Jews keep least light live look Lord matter ment mind moral nature ness never obedience object offer original pass passage Paul peace perfect practical prayer present principle promise question receive regard rendered righteousness salvation saved Saviour sense sinner sins soul Spirit stand strength suffer sure term things tion true truth turn understand unto verse virtue walk whole
274. oldal - My little children, let us not love in word, neither in tongue ; but in deed and in truth. And hereby we know that we are of the truth, and shall assure our hearts before him.
172. oldal - Let not sin therefore reign in your mortal body, that ye should obey it in the lusts thereof. Neither yield ye your members as instruments of unrighteousness unto sin: but yield yourselves unto God, as those that are alive from the dead, and your members as instruments of righteousness unto God.
120. oldal - Moreover the law entered, that the offence might abound. But where sin abounded, grace did much more abound : that as sin hath reigned unto death, even so might grace reign through righteousness unto eternal life by Jesus Christ our Lord.
195. oldal - HAVING therefore these promises, dearly beloved, let us cleanse ourselves from all filthiness of the flesh and spirit, perfecting holiness in the fear of God.
351. oldal - I say the truth in Christ, I lie not, my conscience also bearing me witness in the Holy Ghost, that I have great heaviness and continual sorrow in my heart. For I could wish that myself were accursed from Christ for my brethren, my kinsmen according to the flesh...
508. oldal - That I should be the minister of Jesus Christ to the Gentiles, ministering the gospel of God, that the offering up of the Gentiles might be acceptable, being sanctified by the Holy Ghost.
83. oldal - And when Abram was ninety years old and nine, the LORD appeared to Abram and said unto him, I am the Almighty God ; walk before me, and be thou perfect. And I will make my covenant between me and thee, and will multiply thee exceedingly.
460. oldal - Be of the same mind one toward another. Mind not high things, but condescend to men of low estate. Be not wise in your own conceits.
120. oldal - Nevertheless death reigned from Adam to Moses, even over them that had not sinned after the similitude of Adam's transgression, who is the figure of him that was to come.