Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
adelphia adventures Albany Amer American Revolution Army Baltimore Bancroft Hubert Battle biographical sketches boards Boston British California Campaign Canada Capt Charles Chas Chicago Church Cincinnati cinnati City Civil Cloth Colony Columbus Containing copy County Daniel delphia Discourse discovery early edition Edward England Expedition George half bound half calf half morocco Hartford Henry Historical Sketch History Illus Indians ington James John Joseph Journal Kentucky l2mo Lake Letters lOmo London lustrated Map and plates Maps and illustrations Memoirs ment Mexico Military Mississippi Missouri Mormon morocco Mound Builders narrative North America North-west notes numerous Ohio paper Pennsylvania phia Phila Philadel Philadelphia Pioneer poems political Portrait Rebellion Report Revolution River Royal 8vo Samuel settlement settlers sheep Small 4to Society South South Carolina Territory Thomas tion torical tory trated Travels uncut United Valley Virginia vols Voyage Wash Washington West Western William York
126. oldal - History of New York, from the beginning of the World to the End of the Dutch Dynasty.
6. oldal - Philological Proofs of the Original Unity and Recent Origin of the Human Race, derived from a Comparison of the Languages of Europe, Asia, Africa, and America. 8vo, cloth. 6s (original price 12s 6d) Printed at the suggestion of Dr. Prichard, to whose works it will be found a useful supplement. JONES' (Morris Charles) Valle Crucis Abbey, its Origin and Fountion Charter.
18. oldal - The Olden Time ; A Monthly Publication, devoted to the preservation of Documents and other Authentic Information in relation to the Early Explorations, and the Settlement and Improvement of the Country around the head of the Ohio.
138. oldal - Journal and Letters of Col. John May, of Boston, Relative to Two Journeys to the Ohio Country in 1788 and '89.
119. oldal - NEWS FROM NEW ENGLAND, being a true and last account of the present bloody wars, carried on betwixt the infidels natives, and the English Christians, and converted Indians of New England...
79. oldal - Territory of the United States North-west of the Ohio, adopted and made by the governor and judges, in their legislative capacity, at a session begun on Friday, the XXIX day of May, one thousand seven hundred and ninety-five, and ending on Tuesday, the 25th day of August following, with an appendix of resolutions and the ordinance for the government of the Territory.
104. oldal - A Short Narrative of the Horrid Massacre in Boston, perpetrated in the Evening of the Fifth Day of March, 1770: By Soldiers of the XXIXth Regiment: which with the XlVth Regiment were then Quartered there. With some Observations on the State of Things prior to that Catastrophe.
79. oldal - SEC. 5. And be it further enacted, That nothing in this act contained shall be construed so as in any manner to affect the government now in force in the territory of the United States northwest of the Ohio river...
12. oldal - THE GENESIS OF THE UNITED STATES. A Narrative of the Movement in England, 1605-1616, which resulted in the Plantation of North America by Englishmen, disclosing the Contest, between England and Spain for the Possession of the Soil now occupied by the United States of America; set forth through a series of Historical Manuscripts now first printed, together with a Re-issue...