Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
The Antidote, Or Revelation Defended, and Infidelity Repulsed: In a Course ...
Nincs elérhető előnézet - 2016
admit ancient apostles appears atonement beginning believe Bible called cause chapter character Christ Christianity church considered contained David dead death divine doctrine doubt earth enemies equal eternal evidence existence fact faith Father give given glory gospel hand hath heart heaven Holy honor hope human Infidelity inspiration Jesus Jews justice king known language LECTURE light live Lord manner means mind moral Moses nature never object observed once original perfect persons predictions present proof prophecy prophets prove Psalm reason recorded reference religion remarks respect revelation sacred says Scrip Scriptures sense sins soul speak Spirit suffer suppose Testament testimony things thou tion true truth universal unto whole wisdom witness writers written
167. oldal - For it is written in the law of Moses, Thou shalt not muzzle the mouth of the ox that treadeth out the corn. Doth God take care for oxen? Or saith he it altogether for our sakes? For our sakes, no doubt, this is written: that he that ploweth should plow in hope; and that he that thresheth in hope should be partaker of his hope.
368. oldal - Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, Who according to His abundant mercy hath begotten us again unto a lively hope by the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead...
174. oldal - I have more understanding than all my teachers: for thy testimonies are my meditation. I understand more than the ancients because I keep thy precepts.
190. oldal - Thou, even thou, art LORD alone: thou hast made heaven, the heaven of heavens, with all their host, the earth, and all things that are therein, the seas, and all that is therein, and thou preservest them all; and the host of heaven worshippeth thee.
167. oldal - But as then he that was born after the flesh, persecuted him that was born after the Spirit, even so it is now.
296. oldal - He took his brother by the heel in the womb, and by his strength he had power with God: yea, he had power over the Angel, and prevailed: he wept, and made supplication unto him : he found him in Beth-el, and there he spake with us; even the Lord God of Hosts; the Lord is his memorial.
156. oldal - Wherewith shall I come before the LORD, and bow myself before the high God? shall I come before him with burnt offerings, with calves of a year old ? Will the LORD be pleased with thousands of rams or with ten thousands r ' of rivers of oil? Shall I give my firstborn for my transgression, the fruit of my body for the sin of my soul...
294. oldal - Of old hast THOU laid the foundation of the earth : And the heavens are the work of thy hands. They shall perish, but THOU shalt endure : Yea, all of them shall wax old like a garment ; As a vesture shalt THOU change them, and they shall be changed : But THOU art the same, And thy years shall have no end.