Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
A-MEN Alleluia Amen angels Arthur Sullivan bless blest bright Charles Wesley cross crown dark dear death didst divine earth eternal faith Father fear Franz Josef Haydn glad glorious glory Godfrey Thring hath hear heart heaven heavenly Henry Henry Smart holy HYMN Isaac Watts J J J Jesus Christ John Bacchus Dykes John Stainer Joseph Barnby King light live Lord Lowell Mason mercy morning Mus.D night o'er peace praise pray prayer r r r reign rest Saviour shine sing song sorrow soul Spirit sweet Thine Thou art Thou hast throne Thy grace Thy love Thy name truth unto voice William William Henry Monk William Walsham wilt Г Г Г
507. oldal - My native country, thee, Land of the noble free, Thy name I love : I love thy rocks and rills, Thy woods and templed hills; My heart with rapture thrills Like that above.
xlv. oldal - Almighty and most merciful Father; We have erred, and strayed from thy ways like lost sheep. We have followed too much the devices and desires of our own hearts. We have offended against thy holy laws. We have left undone those things which we ought to have done; And we have done those things which we ought not to have done; And there is no health in us.
306. oldal - I was not ever thus, nor prayed that Thou Shouldst lead me, on. I loved to choose and see my path ; but now Lead Thou me on ! I loved the garish day, and, spite of fears, Pride ruled my will : remember not past years.
293. oldal - OH ! for a closer walk with God, A calm and heavenly frame, — A light to shine upon the road That leads me to the Lamb ! 2 Where is the blessedness I knew When first I saw the Lord ? Where is the soul-refreshing view Of Jesus and his word ? 3 What peaceful hours I once enjoyed ! How sweet their memory still ! But they have left an aching void The world can never fill.
lii. oldal - God, who hast given us grace at this time with one accord to make our common supplications unto thee; and dost promise that when two or three are gathered together in thy Name thou wilt grant their requests; Fulfil now, O Lord, the desires and petitions of thy servants, as may be most expedient for them; granting us in this world knowledge of thy truth, and in the world to come life everlasting.
353. oldal - And an immortal crown. 2 A cloud of witnesses around Hold thee in full survey ; Forget the steps already trod, And onward urge thy way. 3...
51. oldal - Is it such a fast that I have chosen? a day for a man to afflict his soul ? is it to bow down his head as a bulrush, and to spread sackcloth and ashes under him ? wilt thou call this a fast, and an acceptable day to the Lord?
13. oldal - Who hath measured the waters in the hollow of his hand, and meted out heaven with the span, and comprehended the dust of the earth in a measure, and weighed the mountains in scales, and the hills in a balance...