Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Aaron Abraham according Acts ancient appears behold blessed body born bring brother brought called cattle cause chap CHAPTER Christ command consequence considered continued covenant daughter death Deut divine earth Egypt Egyptians Esau evident express father give given hand hath heart Hebrew hence holy hundred Isaac Israel Israelites Jacob Joseph kind king land learned light live Lord means mentioned mind Moses nature necessary never observed offered original pass person Pharaoh present probably produce promise reason received reference rendered sacred says seems seen sense servants serve seven signifies sons soul speak spirit stone supposed taken term thee things thou shalt tion took translation true unto Verse whole wife
170. oldal - The Angel which redeemed me from all evil, bless the lads; and let my name be named on them, and the name of my fathers Abraham and Isaac; and let them grow into a multitude in the midst of the earth.
297. oldal - And the LORD descended in the cloud, and stood with him there, and proclaimed the name of the LORD. And the LORD passed by before him, and proclaimed, The LORD, the LORD God, merciful and gracious, long-suffering, and abundant in goodness and truth...
79. oldal - And I will establish my covenant between me and thee and thy seed after thee in their generations, for an everlasting covenant, to be a God unto thee and to thy seed after thee.
86. oldal - And it came to pass, when they had brought them forth abroad, that he said, Escape for thy life; look not behind thee, neither stay thou in all the plain; escape to the mountain, lest thou be consumed.
191. oldal - And when she could not longer hide him, she took for him an ark of bulrushes, and daubed it with slime and with pitch, and put the child therein ; and she laid it in the flags by the river's brink.
133. oldal - I am not worthy of the least of all the mercies and of all the truth, which thou hast showed unto thy servant, for with my staff I passed over this Jordan and now I am become two bands.
192. oldal - And when she had opened it, she saw the child : and behold ! the babe wept. And she had compassion on him, and said, This is one of the Hebrews
94. oldal - And Abraham rose up early in the morning, and saddled his ass, and took two of his young men with him, and Isaac his son, and clave the wood for the burnt offering, and rose up, and went unto the place of which God had told him.
290. oldal - Wherefore the children of Israel shall keep the sabbath, to observe the sabbath throughout their generations, for a perpetual covenant. It is a sign between me and the children of Israel for ever: for in six days the Lord made heaven and earth, and on the seventh day he rested, and was refreshed.
233. oldal - And the LORD went before them by day in a pillar of a cloud, to lead them the way; and by night in a pillar of fire, to give them light; to go by day and night: He took not away the pillar of the cloud by day, nor the pillar of fire by night, from before the people.