Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
ancient appear Assyria Babylon become beginning Behold bring brought called carried century chapter close collection comes commanded David death delivered Deuteronomy earlier early earth Egypt evil example exile eyes face fathers followed give given hand hath hear heart heaven Hebrew Hosea hosts interpretation Isaiah Israel Jehovah Jeremiah Jerusalem Judah Judges king kingdom land later lines literary literature living Lord mountains narrative nature Northern opening original pass picture poem present probably prophecy prophets Psalms reign saith Samuel Saul seems seen song soul speak spirit stand story suggests taken temple thee things thou hast thou shalt thought took true turn unto vision voice waters whole wisdom worship writing written
146. oldal - Woe unto them that rise up early in the morning, that they may follow strong drink; that continue until night, till wine inflame them!
167. oldal - Wherewith shall I come before the LORD, and bow myself before the high God ? shall I come before him with burnt offerings, with calves of a year old? Will the LORD be pleased with thousands of rams or with ten thousands of rivers of oil ? Shall I give my firstborn for my transgression, the fruit of my body for the sin of my soul?
350. oldal - Who hath woe ? who hath sorrow ? who hath contentions? who hath babbling? who hath wounds without cause ? who hath redness of eyes ? They that tarry long at the wine ; they that go to seek mixed wine.
296. oldal - THIS is the book of the generations of Adam. In the day that God created man, in the likeness of God made he him; male and female created he them; and blessed them, and called their name Adam; in the day when they were created.
103. oldal - And Jacob their father said unto them, Me have ye bereaved of my children: Joseph is not, and Simeon is not, and ye will take Benjamin away: all these things are against me.
120. oldal - And it shall come to pass, that in the place where it was said unto them, Ye are not my people ; there shall they be called the children of the living God.
75. oldal - And the Lord said unto Abram, after that Lot was separated from him, 'Lift up now thine eyes, and look from the place where thou art northward, and southward, and eastward, and westward: "for all the land which thou seest, to thee will I give it, and to thy seed for ever.
297. oldal - And the fear of you, and the dread of you, shall be upon every beast of the earth, and upon every fowl of the air, upon all that moveth upon the earth, and upon all the fishes of the sea ; into your hand are they delivered.
179. oldal - But the seventh day is the sabbath of the LORD thy God: in it thou shalt not do any work, thou, nor thy son, nor thy daughter, nor thy manservant, nor thy maidservant, nor thine ox, nor thine ass, nor any of thy cattle, nor thy stranger that is within thy gates; that thy manservant and thy maidservant may rest as well as thou.