Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
bear become begin believe better blessed body born bosom bring cause character choose Christ Christian church condition conformity consider cross curse death delight desire difficult distinction divine doubt earth earthly enemies enjoy enjoyment eternal example existence express eyes faith Father fear feel follow give glory God's gospel grace hand happiness hath hear heart heaven holy hope human Jesus judges knew language least leave less light live look Lord means measure mind natural ness never object once ourselves painful passed path Paul perceive perhaps pleasure preference present reason rejoice Scripture secret seems sense separate sinners sins sorrow soul speak Spirit spoken suffering suppose sure thee things thou thought tion true walk written
55. oldal - The earth also was corrupt before God, and the earth was filled with violence. And God looked upon the earth, and, behold, it was corrupt; for all flesh had corrupted his way upon the earth.
140. oldal - God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty; and base things of the world, and things which are despised hath God chosen, yea, and things which are not, to bring to nought things that are: that no flesh should glory in his presence.
205. oldal - I have set the Lord always before me: because he is at my right hand, I shall not be moved. Therefore my heart is glad, and my glory rejoiceth: my flesh also shall rest in hope. For thou wilt not leave my soul in hell; neither wilt thou suffer thine Holy One to see corruption. Thou wilt show me the path of life: in thy presence is fulness of joy; at thy right hand there are pleasures for evermore.
130. oldal - Your gold and silver is cankered; and the rust of them shall be a witness against you, and shall eat your flesh, as it were fire. Ye have heaped treasure together for the last days.
58. oldal - But we are all as an unclean thing, And all our righteousnesses are as filthy rags ; And we all do fade as a leaf; And our iniquities, like the wind, have taken us away.
191. oldal - Ye know not what ye ask : can ye drink of the cup that I drink of? and be baptized with the baptism that I am baptized with ? 39 And they said unto him, We can.
153. oldal - He was taken from prison and from judgment: and who shall declare his generation? for he was cut off out of the land of the living: for the transgression of my people was he stricken...
36. oldal - When the ear heard me, then it blessed me; and when the eye saw me, it gave witness to me: Because I delivered the poor that cried, and the fatherless, and him that had none to help him. The blessing of him that was ready to perish came upon me: and I caused the widow's heart to sing for joy.