Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
againſt alſo anſwer Apoſtle argument becauſe believe beſt better bleſſed blood body bread called caſe cauſe Chriſt Chriſtian church concerning conſcience conſider conſideration continue courſe danger death deſign doctrine doth duty enemies eternal evil facrament faith fathers fear fins firſt force give glory God's goodneſs grace greater greateſt hand happineſs happy hath heart heaven himſelf holy hope human judgment knowledge laſt likewiſe live Lord matter means mind moſt muſt nature neceſſary never oath obſerve occaſion ourſelves perfect perſons plain practice preparation preſent providence puniſhment reaſon receive religion repentance ſaid ſame Saviour ſay ſcripture ſee ſeems ſenſe ſeveral ſhall ſhould ſin ſome ſouls ſtate ſuch tells thee themſelves theſe things thoſe thou thought true truth underſtand unto uſe whole wicked wiſdom wiſe
311. oldal - Is not this the fast that I have chosen? to loose the bands of wickedness, to undo the heavy burdens, and to let the oppressed go free, and that ye break every yoke? Is it not to deal thy bread to the hungry, and that thou bring the poor that are cast out to thy house? when thou seest the naked, that thou cover him; and that thou hide not thyself from thine own flesh?
6. oldal - For men verily swear by the greater: and an oath for confirmation is to them an end of all strife.
390. oldal - Thus saith the Lord, Let not the wise man glory in his wisdom, neither let the mighty man glory in his might, let not the rich man glory in his riches : but let him that glorieth glory in this, that he understandeth and knoweth Me, that I am the Lord which exercise lovingkindness, judgment, and righteousness, in the earth : for in these things I delight, saith the Lord.
70. oldal - Wherefore, whosoever shall eat this bread, and drink this cup of the Lord, unworthily, shall be guilty of the body and blood of the Lord. But let a man examine himself, and so let him eat of that bread, and drink of that cup. For he that eateth and drinketh unworthily eateth and drinketh damnation to himself, not discerning the Lord's body.
203. oldal - And while they went to buy, the bridegroom came; and they that were ready went in with him to the marriage : and the door was shut. Afterward came also the other virgins, saying, Lord, Lord, open to us. But he answered and said, Verily I say unto you, I know you not. Watch therefore, for ye know neither the day nor the hour wherein the Son of Man cometh...
204. oldal - Then shall the kingdom of heaven be likened unto ten virgins, which took their lamps and went forth to meet the bridegroom.
317. oldal - RUN ye to and fro through the streets of Jerusalem, and see now, and know, and seek in the broad places thereof, if ye can find a man, if there be any that executeth judgment, that seeketh the truth ; and I will pardon it.
203. oldal - But the wise answered, saying, Not so : lest there be not enough for us and you : but go ye rather to them that sell, and buy for yourselves.
311. oldal - Now the God of peace that brought again from the dead our Lord Jesus, that great Shepherd of the sheep, through the blood of the everlasting covenant, make you perfect in every good work to do His will, working in you that which is well pleasing in His sight, through Jesus Christ, to "Whom be glory for ever and ever, amen