Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
become begin believe Bible bring brought called cause chapter character child Christ Christian circumstances close comes command common confession consider conversation course danger death described desire difficulty distinct duty effect effort entirely evidence examine fact father faults feel fully give happiness heart hope hour human illustrate important improvement influence intended interest keep kind knowledge look manner means mind moral mother nature never object offer once parents passed peace perhaps persons points practical prayer present principle prisoner question readers reason receive regard religious rest Sabbath Savior scene seems side sins soon spirit story suffering suppose tell thing thought tion trial truth understand whole wish witnesses write written wrong young
97. oldal - So likewise, whosoever he be of you that forsaketh not all that he hath, he cannot be my disciple.
239. oldal - And Simon answering said unto him, Master, we have toiled all the night, and have taken nothing: nevertheless at thy word I will let down the net.
232. oldal - Take now thy son, thine only son Isaac, whom thou lovest, and get thee into the land of Moriah ; and offer him there for a burnt-offering upon one of the mountains which I will tell thee of 3.
153. oldal - But ye have a custom, that I should release unto you one at the passover ; will ye therefore, that I release unto you the King of the Jews ? Then cried they all again, saying ; Not this man, but Barabbas. Now Barabbas was a robber.
228. oldal - When Jesus then lifted up his eyes, and saw a great company come unto him, he saith unto Philip, Whence shall we buy bread, that these may eat?
115. oldal - Elias was a man subject to like passions as we are, and he prayed earnestly, that it might not rain ; and it rained not on the earth by the space of three years and six months. And he prayed again, and the heaven gave rain, and the earth brought forth her fruit.
65. oldal - How many hired servants of my father have bread enough and to spare, and I perish with hunger!
246. oldal - As also the high priest doth bear me witness, and all the estate of the elders : from whom also I received letters unto the brethren, and went to Damascus, to bring them which were there, bound unto Jerusalem, for to be punished.