Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according allow Almighty apostles appear attend awful believe better blessed body called Christian church comfort coming condition conduct consider consideration continually course danger death divine doctrine doubt duty earth especially eternal evil example expect faith Father fear feel follow give God's gospel grace hand hear heart heaven heavenly holy honor hope Jesus Christ judge judgment keep kind king lead least less live look Lord Lord's matter mean mind nature never observe offered once ourselves pain pass peace perfect perhaps persons practice pray prayer prepare present prophet reason receive religion religious remember respect rule Savior Scripture seems sense serious sincere sins sort souls speaking Spirit suffering suppose surely things thou thought trial true truth unto warning whole wish
92. oldal - Afterward Jesus findeth him in the temple, and said unto him, Behold, thou art made whole: sin no more, lest a worse thing come unto thee.
258. oldal - But chiefly them that walk after the flesh in the lust of uncleanness, and despise government. Presumptuous are they, selfwilled, they are not afraid to speak evil of dignities.
141. oldal - So I gave them up unto their own hearts' lust : and they walked in their own counsels.
35. oldal - Come, and let us go over unto the garrison of these uncircumcised: it may be that the LORD will work for us; for there is no restraint to the LORD to save by many or by few.
148. oldal - Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord: Looking diligently lest any man fail of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up trouble you, and thereby many be defiled; Lest there be any fornicator, or profane person, as Esau, who for one morsel of meat sold his birthright.
5. oldal - Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth upon the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb...
120. oldal - Nevertheless I am continually with thee : Thou hast holden me by my right hand. Thou shalt guide me with thy counsel, And afterward receive me to glory.
107. oldal - But now I have' written unto you not to keep company, if any man that is called a brother be a fornicator, or covetous, or an idolater, or a railer, or a drunkard, or an extortioner; with such an one no not to eat.
230. oldal - And I say unto you my friends, Be not afraid of them that kill the body, and after that have no more that they can do. But I will forewarn you whom ye shall fear: Fear him, which after he hath killed hath power to cast into hell; yea, I say unto you, Fear him.