Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Aaron according altar anointing appear atonement beautiful become believe blessed blood body bread called character Christian church commanded continually covenant death Divine earth eternal everlasting faith Father fire flesh follow fulness given glorious glory God's gold golden grace gracious hand hath heart heaven Hence holy Holy Ghost hope human import incense Israel Jehovah Jesus Christ John kind King kingdom knowledge Lamb light living Lord manna manner means Mediator mind moral Moses nature observe offering once particular pass Paul peace perfect person present priest promise prophets pure remain remarkable righteousness sacred salvation Scripture seven shalt sins soul sound Spirit stand suffering surely tabernacle testimony thee things thou throne tion true trumpets truth unto vail whole
272. oldal - For to one is given by the Spirit the word of wisdom; to another the word of knowledge by the same Spirit; To another faith by the same Spirit; to another the gifts of healing by the same Spirit...
321. oldal - WHEN the day of Pentecost was fully come, they were all with one accord in one place. And suddenly there came a sound from heaven, as of a rushing mighty wind, and it filled all the house where they were sitting. And there appeared unto them cloven tongues, like as of fire, and it sat upon each of them: and they were all filled with the Holy Ghost, and began to speak with other tongues, as the Spirit gave them utterance.
111. oldal - When thou hadst overcome the sharpness of death, thou didst open the kingdom of heaven to all believers.
59. oldal - are not only vessels of gold and of silver, but also of wood and of earth ; and some to honour, and some to dishonour. 21 If a man therefore purge himself from these, he shall be a vessel unto honour, sanctified, and meet for the master's use, and prepared unto every good work.
120. oldal - I will not again curse the ground any more for man's sake ; for the imagination of man's heart is evil from his youth ; neither will I again smite any more every thing living, as I have done. While the earth remaineth, seedtime and harvest, and cold and heat, and summer and winter, and day and night shall not cease.
298. oldal - For when Moses had spoken every precept to all the people according to the law, he took the blood of calves, and of goats, with water, and scarlet wool, and hyssop, and sprinkled both the book, and all the people, saying, This is the blood of the testament which God hath enjoined unto you.
7. oldal - And they saw the God of Israel : and there was under his feet, as it were, a paved work of a sapphire stone, and as it were the body of heaven in his clearness.
325. oldal - Sing unto the Lord ; for he hath done excellent things: This is known in all the earth. Cry out and shout, thou inhabitant of Zion : For great is the Holy One of Israel in the midst of thee.
12. oldal - O my soul, come not thou into their secret; unto their assembly, mine honour, be not thou united! For in their anger they slew a man, and in their self-will they digged down a wall. Cursed be their anger, for it was fierce, and their wrath, for it was cruel. I will divide them in Jacob and scatter them in Israel.
30. oldal - But this I say, He which soweth sparingly shall reap also sparingly; and he which soweth bountifully shall reap also bountifully. Every man according as he purposeth in his heart, so let him give ; not grudgingly, or of necessity : for God loveth a cheerful giver.