Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according Acts actually afford already angels apostle appears applied attributes authority believe blood called character Christian church circumstances comp conclusion confirmed considered death Deity described direct divine doctrine earth Epistle especially eternal evidence express fact faith Father flesh follows given glory Gospel grace hand hath heart heaven Hebrew Holy Holy Spirit human important inspired Jehovah Jesus Christ Jews John knowledge light live Lord Lord Jesus Luke mankind Mark Matt means Messiah mind miracles moral nature never object observed offered operation origin passage Paul perfect persons plainly present principle probably prophecies prophets reason received recorded regarded relates religion remark respecting revealed righteousness sacred Saviour says Scripture sense sent sins soul Spirit sufferings Testament thee things thou tion true truth unto various whole wisdom writers
330. oldal - ... that the God of our Lord Jesus 'Christ, the Father of glory, may give unto you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of Him : the eyes of your understanding being enlightened that ye may know what is the hope of His calling, and what the riches of the glory of his inheritance in the saints, and what is the exceeding greatness of His power to usward who believe, according to the working of His mighty power...
304. oldal - For Christ is not entered into the holy places made with hands, which are the figures of the true ; but into heaven itself, now to appear in the presence of God for us...
368. oldal - Now, therefore, if ye will obey my voice indeed, and keep my covenant, then ye shall be a peculiar treasure unto me above all people : for all the earth is mine : and ye shall be unto me a kingdom of priests, and an holy nation.
194. oldal - Serve the LORD with fear, and rejoice with trembling. Kiss the Son, lest he be angry, and ye perish from the way, when his wrath is kindled but a little. Blessed are all they that put their trust in him.
210. oldal - Ye rulers of the people, and elders of Israel, if we this day be examined of the good deed done to the impotent man, by what means he is made whole, be it known unto you all, and to all the people of Israel, that by the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, whom ye crucified, whom God raised from the dead, even by him doth this man stand here before you whole.
280. oldal - Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus: Whom God hath set forth to be a propitiation through faith in his blood, to declare his righteousness for the remission of sins that are past, through the forbearance of God; To declare, I say, at this time his righteousness: that he might be just, and the justifier of him which believeth in Jesus.
337. oldal - Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God ? Be not deceived : neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind, nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God.
154. oldal - What then? Are we better than they? No, in no wise, for we have before proved both Jews and Gentiles, that they are all chapter 3: 9 5 under sin, "as it is written, 'There is none righteous, no, not one; " there is none that understandeth, there is none that seeketh after God. "They are all gone out of the way, they are together become unprofitable; there is none that doeth good, no, not one.
249. oldal - He that regardeth the day, regardeth it unto the Lord : and he that regardeth not the day, to the Lord he doth not regard it. He that eateth, eateth to the Lord, for he giveth God thanks ; and he that eateth not, to the Lord he eateth not, and giveth God thanks.