The sinfulness of separation from the establish'd Church of England: a sermon [on John vi, 66-68] preach'd in the parish church of St-Clement-Danes, upon Sunday, July 2. 1710, 10. kötet
William Taylor, 1710 - 46 oldal
Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Account againſt alſo anſwer Baptiſm becauſe believe better Bleſſed Blood chat Chriſt Chriſtian Church Commands Communion Conſcience conſequently continue cou'd Darkneſs Deſire Divine Doctrine Enjoyment Error Evil exempting fall Father Fear follow Force gave give given Glory Goſpel Guilt hach Hand Hearts Hereſies Holy Jeſus John join juſtify Kingdom Kneeling laid Laws leave leſs Light Lord ment Mind Miracles moſt muſt Nature neſs never Obligation Occaſion Offence once Order Place Pleaſures Power Pray Prayer preach pretended Proof Prophecy Prophet prove Reaſon Religion Repentance Riches Sacrament ſame Saviour ſay Schiſm Scriptures ſeek Separation Service ſet ſhall Sins ſome Spirit ſtand ſuch ſufficient ſure tell Terms of Communion thee themſelves theſe Things thoſe thou Thou'd true Twelve Unity unto Vice walked wicked Wiſdom Words of Eternal World wou'd
19. oldal - The people that walked in darkness have seen a great light : they that dwell in the land of the shadow of death, upon them hath the light shined...
18. oldal - I the Lord have called thee in righteousness, and will hold thine hand, and will keep thee and give thee for a covenant of the people, for a light of the Gentiles; to open the blind eyes, to bring out the prisoners from the prison, and them that sit in darkness out of the prison house.
10. oldal - according to your duty and power to suppress the errors and heresies that are spread in the kingdom, all these errors are your errors, and these heresies are your heresies. They are your sins; and God calls for a Parliamentary repentance from you this day. You are the Anabaptists, you are the Antinomians, and it is you that hold all religions should be tolerated.
45. oldal - Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither hath it entered into the heart, the things which God has prepared for them that love Him.
19. oldal - Darknefs, faw a great Light; and to them which fat in the Region and Shadow of Death, Light is fprung up.