Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
able actions adore affections apostasy apostle atheism beatifical blessed cerned Christ Christian warfare church commands communion concupiscible conscience considered consists continually contrary creatures degrees degrees of glory delights devils difficulties dispose divine doth doubtless duties effectually endeavour enjoy etermity eternal everlasting evil exercise faculties faith farther fear glorious glory God's gospel grace happiness hath heart heaven heavenly lovers heavenly virtues holy hope and fear imitate inclinations infinite irreligion ligion live Lord lusts means mercy mind miserable moral motion nature necessary ness never obedience obliged ourselves particular church perfect perfectly pleasure practice prayer principle rational rational animal religion render repentance resolution right reason righteousness Saviour sense shewed sinful society souls spirits spiritual warfare sure temper temptations thee things thou thoughts throughly tion true truth tural ture understanding unspeakable unto vigorous whatsoever Wherefore wherein whilst wicked wretched
469. oldal - Bring no more vain oblations; incense is an abomination unto me; the new moons and sabbaths, the calling of assemblies, I cannot away with; it is iniquity, even the solemn meeting.
469. oldal - To what purpose is the multitude of your sacrifices unto me ? saith the Lord: I am full of the burnt offerings of rams, and the fat of fed beasts ; and I delight not in the blood of bullocks, or of lambs, or of he goats.
471. oldal - Wash you, make you clean ; put away the evil of your doings from before mine eyes. Cease to do evil, learn to do well. Seek judgment, relieve the oppressed. Judge the fatherless, plead for the widow.
259. oldal - And that ye study to be quiet, and to do your own business, and to work with your own hands, as we commanded you; 12 That ye may walk honestly toward them that are without, and that ye may have lack of nothing.
367. oldal - For if after they have escaped the pollutions of the world through the knowledge of the Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, they are again entangled therein, and overcome, the latter end is worse with them than the beginning. For it had been better for them not to have known the way of righteousness, than, after they have known it, to turn from the holy commandment delivered unto them.
474. oldal - And Enoch also, the seventh from Adam, prophesied of these, saying, Behold, the Lord cometh with ten thousand of his saints, To execute judgment upon all, and to convince all that are ungodly among them of all their ungodly deeds which they have ungodly committed, and of all their hard speeches which ungodly sinners have spoken against him.
474. oldal - God; who will render to every man according to his deeds: To them who by patient continuance in well doing seek for glory and honour and immortality, eternal life: But unto them that are contentious, and do not obey the truth, but obey unrighteousness, indignation and wrath, Tribulation and anguish, upon every soul of man that doeth evil...
473. oldal - Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye pay tithe of mint and anise and cummin, and have omitted the weightier matters of the law, judgment, mercy, and faith : these ought ye to have done, and not to leave, the other undone.