Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according ancient appears become belief belongs body Book CHAP Christ Christian coming conception condition connection continuance dead death definite described distinct Divine doctrine earth Egyptian Epistles eschatology eternal evil existence expressed fact faith final fire follow former future given gives God's gods Gospel Greek Hades hand heaven Hebrew hope human idea immortality interest interpretation Israel Jewish John judge judgment kingdom later least less light limited literature living looks Lord man's means ment mind moral nature never object Old Testament original passage passed Paul Paul's period Persian position possible preaching present Professor prophets punishment question reason referred regards relation religion restoration resurrection retribution righteous says seems seen sense Sheol simply soul speaks spirit statement taken takes teaching theology things thinks thought tion true truth universal whole writings
331. oldal - But the souls of the righteous are in the hand of God, and there shall no torment touch them. In the sight of the unwise they seemed to die, and their departure is taken for misery, and their going from us utter destruction ; but they are in peace.
458. oldal - Which sometime were disobedient, when once the longsuffering of God waited in the days of Noah, while the ark was a preparing, wherein few, that is, eight souls were saved by water.
378. oldal - Agree with thine adversary quickly, whiles thou art in the way with him; lest at any time the adversary deliver thee to the judge, and the judge deliver thee to the officer, and thou be cast into prison. Verily I say unto thee, Thou shalt by no means come out thence, till thou hast paid the uttermost farthing.
354. oldal - And they shall go forth, and look upon the carcases of the men that have transgressed against me : for their worm shall not die, neither shall their fire be quenched ; and they shall be an abhorring unto all flesh.
268. oldal - Rejoice, O young man, in thy youth ; and let thy heart cheer thee in the days of thy youth, and walk in the ways of thine heart, and in the sight of thine eyes : but know thou, that for all these things God will bring thee into judgment.
323. oldal - For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth on him should not perish, but have eternal life. For God sent not the Son into the world to judge the world; but that the world should be saved through him.
165. oldal - As the waters fail from the sea, and the flood decayeth and drieth up: so man lieth down, and riseth not: Till the heavens be no more, they shall not awake, nor be raised out of their sleep.
247. oldal - So man lieth down,- and riseth not: Till the heavens be no more, they shall not awake, Nor be raised out of their sleep. O that thou wouldest hide me in the grave, That thou wouldest keep me secret, until thy wrath be past, That thou wouldest appoint me a set time, and remember me! If a man die, shall he live again? All the days of my appointed time will I wait, Till my change come.
518. oldal - For as in Adam all die, even so in CHRIST shall all be made alive. But every man in his own order : CHRIST the firstfruits ; afterward they that are CHRIST'S at His coming. Then cometh the end, when He shall have delivered up the kingdom to GOD, even the FATHER ; when He shall have put down all rule and all authority and power. For He must reign till He hath put all enemies under His feet. The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death.