Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
afterwards ancient Apostles appointed Baptism baptized Bishop Bishop Gibson blessed body book of King Bread cafe called canon Catechism celebrated Chap child Christ Christians church of England Collect commemorated Common Prayer Common Prayer-Book Communion Concil Confession Confirmation congregation consecrated Curate custom death declared divine Dominical Letter Easter Eccl enjoined Epact Epistle Exhortation faith fame Father feast fense festival fins forms of prayer give God's Gospel hath holy Communion Holy Ghost holy-days honour Hymn Irenæus Jews Jhall King Edward last review Lesson Litany Lord Lord's Prayer Marriage Matt mercy Minister moon Morning observed occasion performed persons praise pray Presbyters Priest primitive Christians primitive church proper Psalm reason receive Reformation repentance rite rubric Sacrament Saviour Scotch Liturgy Scripture Sect shew sick solemn Sunday suppose Tertullian thee things tion tism torn unto whole words
296. oldal - THEREFORE with Angels and Archangels, and with all the company of heaven, we laud and magnify thy glorious Name, evermore praising thee, and saying, Holy, holy, holy, Lord God of hosts, heaven and earth are full of thy glory. Glory be to thee, O Lord most high.
149. oldal - And likewise when in time of Divine Service the Lord Jesus shall be mentioned, due and lowly reverence shall be done by all persons present as it hath been accustomed ; testifying by these outward ceremonies and gestures, their inward humility, Christian resolution, and due acknowledgment that the Lord Jesus Christ, the true eternal Son of God, is the only Saviour of the world, in whom alone all the mercies graces and promises of God to mankind, for this life and the life to come, are fully and wholly...
472. oldal - ... believe that JESUS CHRIST hath suffered death upon the Cross for him, and shed His Blood for his redemption, earnestly remembering the benefits he hath thereby, and giving Him hearty thanks therefore, he doth eat and drink the Body and Blood of our SAVIOUR CHRIST profitably to his soul's health, although he do not receive the Sacrament with his mouth.
154. oldal - I am poured out like water, and all my bones are out of joint : my heart is like wax ; it is melted in the midst of my bowels.
236. oldal - Curate, in the said common perambulations, used heretofore in the days of rogations, at certain convenient places, shall admonish the people to give thanks to God, in the beholding of God's benefits, for the increase and abundance of his fruits upon the face of the earth, with the saying of the hundred and fourth Psalm, Benedic, anima mea, &c. At which time also the same Minister shall inculcate this and such like sentences, Cursed be he which translateth the bounds and doles of his neighbour...
489. oldal - WE brought nothing into this world, and it is certain we can carry nothing out. The LORD gave, and the LORD hath taken away; blessed be the name of the LORD.
429. oldal - WITH this ring I thee wed, with my body I thee worship, and with all my worldly goods I thee endow: In the Name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost. Amen. Then the Man leaving the Ring upon the fourth finger of the Woman's left hand, they shall both kneel down; and the Minister shall say, Let us pray.
472. oldal - Christ's Body and Blood, the Curate shall instruct him, that if he do truly repent him of his sins, and stedfastly believe that Jesus Christ hath suffered death upon the Cross for him, and shed His Blood for his redemption, earnestly remembering the benefits he hath thereby, and giving him hearty thanks therefore, he doth eat and drink the Body and Blood of our Saviour Christ profitably to his Soul's health, although he do not receive the Sacrament with his mouth.
472. oldal - Augustine saith, the Sacrament of the Body and Blood of Christ ; yet in no wise are they partakers of Christ, but rather, to their condemnation, do eat and drink the sign or sacrament of so great a thing.
301. oldal - Gospel command us to continue a perpetual memory of that his precious death until his coming again; hear us, O merciful Father, we most humbly beseech thee, and grant that we, receiving these thy creatures of bread and wine, according to thy Son our Saviour Jesus Christ's holy institution, in remembrance of his death and passion, may be partakers of his most blessed Body and Blood...