Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Acts adds angels answered apostles appear asked behold believe Blessed body called cast cause Christ christians coming commanded common commonly dead death denotes desire devils disciples doctrine earth enter evidence evil expected expression faith Father fear followed Galilee gave give given gospel hand hath healed hear heard heart heaven holy honour Jerusalem Jesus Jews John Judea kind king kingdom live Lord Luke manner Mark Master Matt Matthew means Messiah miracle mother multitude nature parable person Peter pharisees preaching prepared priests probably proper prophets receive refers regard religion respecting Roman Saviour say unto scribes seek sent servant soul speak spirit stone sufferings supposed taken teach temple thee things thou took true truth viii whole wicked
123. oldal - So the servants of the householder came and said unto him, Sir, didst not thou sow good seed in thy field ? from whence then hath it tares ? 28 He said unto them, An enemy hath done this.
182. oldal - AND when they drew nigh unto Jerusalem, and were come to Bethphage, unto the mount of Olives, then sent Jesus two disciples, saying unto them, Go into the village over against you, and straightway ye shall find an ass tied, and a colt with her: loose them, and bring them unto me. And if any man say ought unto you, ye shall say, The Lord hath need of them ; and straightway he will send them.
365. oldal - For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass, he shall have whatsoever he saith.
111. oldal - And whosoever speaketh a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but whosoever speaketh against the Holy Ghost, it shall not be forgiven him. neither in this world, neither in the world to come.
189. oldal - And when the Chief Priests and Scribes saw the wonderful things that he did, and the children crying in the temple, and saying, Hosanna to the Son of David...
174. oldal - And Jesus said unto them, Verily I say unto you, That ye which have followed me, in the regeneration when the Son of man shall sit in the throne of his glory, ye also shall sit upon twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel.
167. oldal - And said, For this cause shall a man leave father and mother, and shall cleave to his wife: and they twain shall be one flesh? 6 Wherefore they are no more twain, but one flesh. What therefore God hath joined together, let not man put asunder.
124. oldal - The field is the world; the good seed are the children of the kingdom; but the tares are the children of the wicked one; 39 The enemy that sowed them is the devil; the harvest is the end of the world ; and the reapers are the angels.
144. oldal - He answered and said unto them, When it is evening, ye say, It will be fair weather: for the sky is red. 3 And in the morning, It will be foul weather to-day: for the sky is red and lowering. O ye hypocrites, ye can discern the face of the sky; but can ye not discern the signs of the times?