Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according ancient Apostles appears authority Baptism baptized become believe birth Bishop blessed blood body born called Catholic Christian Church circumcision cleansed command consider continued death Divine doctrine duty earth error eternal evil faith FATHER fear flesh gift give given glory God's Gospel grace hand hath heart heaven hold Holy Ghost Holy Spirit human instance interpretation Jesus Christ John judge kingdom light Liturgy live look Lord Lord's mark means mind ministers mystery nature never observed once Oxford passage Paul persons points prayer preached present received regeneration remission repentance Sacrament salvation sanctified saved SAviour says Scripture seal Sermons sins sons soul speak suffer taken teaching thee things thou thought tion Tracts true truth unto washing whole
336. oldal - Then shall the lame man leap as an hart and the tongue of the dumb sing, for in the wilderness shall waters break out, and streams in the desert.
6. oldal - God, in much patience, in afflictions, in necessities, in distresses, in stripes, in imprisonments, in tumults, in labours, in watchings, in fastings; by pureness, by knowledge, by longsuffering, by kindness, by the Holy Ghost, by love unfeigned, by the word of truth, by the power of God, by the armour of righteousness on the right hand and on the left...
337. oldal - As the hart panteth after the water-brooks, so panteth my soul after thee, O God. My soul thirsteth for God, for the living God : when shall I come and appear before God...
2. oldal - ... if thou draw out thy soul to the hungry, and satisfy the afflicted soul ; then shall thy light rise in obscurity, and thy darkness be as the noon-day; and the Lord shall guide thee continually, and satisfy thy soul in drought, and make fat thy bones : and thou shalt be like a watered garden, and like a spring of water, whose waters fail not.
85. oldal - Do you not know that all of us who have been baptized into Christ Jesus were baptized into his death?
6. oldal - ... as unknown, and yet well known ; as dying, and, behold, we live ; as chastened, and not killed ; as sorrowful, yet alway rejoicing ; as poor, yet making many rich ; as having nothing, and yet possessing all things.
5. oldal - Christ, and also a partaker of the glory that shall be revealed: feed the flock of God which is among you, taking the oversight thereof, not by constraint, but willingly; not for filthy lucre, but of a ready mind ; neither as being lords over God's heritage, but being ensamples to the flock. And when the chief Shepherd shall appear, ye shall receive a crown of glory that fadeth not away.
50. oldal - Behold, I send an Angel before thee, to keep thee in the way, and to bring thee into the place which I have prepared. Beware of him, and obey his voice, provoke him not ; for he will not pardon your transgressions : for my name is in him.
3. oldal - Behold, Lord, the half of my goods I give to the poor; and if I have taken any thing from any man by false accusation, I restore him fourfold.
195. oldal - And Ananias went his way, and entered into the house ; and putting his hands on him, said, Brother Saul, the Lord (even Jesus, that appeared unto thee in the way as thou earnest) hath sent me, that thou mightest receive thy sight, and be filled with the Holy Ghost. And immediately there fell from his eyes as it had been scales; and he received sight forthwith, and arose, and was baptized.