Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
action aforesaid agreed alleged amount appears apply assigns attachment attorney authority bill brought called cause claimed Clayton common consideration contained contract costs count court covenant death debt deed defendant delivered demand demised devise directed discharged effect entered entitled evidence execution executors express fact fine fines give given granted ground heirs held indenture intended interest issue John judge judgment jury land lease letters Lord Marsden matter means ment mentioned named notice objection officer opinion paid particulars parties pass payment persons plaintiff plea pleaded possession premises present proceedings proved purchaser question reason received recover referred refused rent respect rule Sessions sheriff shew stamp statute sufficient taken tenant term thereof thing third Tindal tion trial trust verdict whole writ
415. oldal - Signed, sealed, published and Declared by the said Testator as and for his last Will and Testament in the Presence of us who in his presence and at his request and in the presence of each other have subscribed our names as Witnesses thereto.
542. oldal - And the said covenantor doth hereby, for himself, his heirs, executors, and. administrators, covenant, promise, and agree with and to the said covenantee, his heirs and assigns, in manner following ; (that is to say,) 2.
343. oldal - ... given by any person, shall be of any force unless there shall be present some attorney of one of the superior courts on behalf of such person, expressly named by him. and attending at his request...
245. oldal - Fowler, &c., as for their costs and charges by them about their suit in that behalf expended, whereof the said II'.
268. oldal - In every species of assumpsit, all matters in confession and avoidance, including not only those by way of discharge, but those which show the transaction to be either void or voidable in point of law, on the ground of fraud or otherwise, shall be specially pleaded ; ex.
144. oldal - Knight, contrary to the form of the statute in such case made and provided, whereby and by force of the said statute the defendant forfeited for his said offence the sum of 5001., and an action hath accrued to the plaintiff to demand and have of and from the defendant the said sum of 500/. : yet the defendant hath not paid the said sum above demanded...
578. oldal - ... from, or under him, to be for ever barred from prosecuting his claim against the original defendant, his executors or administrators ; saving nevertheless the right or claim of such third party against the plaintiff ; and thereupon to make such order between such defendant and the plaintiff, as to costs and other matters, as may appear just and reasonable.
508. oldal - Doe and his assigns, from the day of in the year aforesaid, for and during and unto the full end and term of years from thence next ensuing, and fully to be complete and ended.