Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
accounts Acts alſo amongſt ancient apoſtles appear argument aſcribed atteſtation authority bear becauſe believe biſhop called caſe cauſe century Chriſt Chriſtians church circumſtances Clement concerning conſidered contain dangers death delivered divine doubt early epiſtle evidence exiſtence fact fame firſt four goſpels goſpels hands himſelf hiſtory inſtitution Jeruſalem Jeſus Jews John known letters lived Lord Luke manner Mark Matthew mean mentioned miracles moſt muſt narrative nature notice obſerve opinions original particular paſſage Paul perſons Peter preached preſent probable produce proof proves publiſhed queſtion quotations quoted reaſon received recorded referred religion remain remark ſame ſay ſcriptures SECT ſhall ſhew ſhould ſome ſpeak ſtate ſtory ſubject ſuch ſufferings Teſtament teſtimony themſelves theſe things thoſe tion true truth uſe whole whoſe writings written wrote wrought
57. oldal - Which is a manifest token of the righteous judgment of God, that ye may be counted worthy of the kingdom of God, for which ye also suffer...
56. oldal - Behold, we count them happy which endure. Ye have heard of the patience of Job, and have seen the end of the Lord; that the Lord is very pitiful, and of tender mercy.
204. oldal - We have not received/ saith Irenseus, 'the knowledge of the way of our salvation by any others than those by whom the gospel has been brought to us. Which gospel they first preached, and afterwards, by the will of God, committed to writing, that it might be for time to come the foundation and pillar of our faith.
353. oldal - I tell you of a truth, many widows were in Israel in the days of Elias, when the heaven was shut up three years and six months, when great famine was throughout all the land ; but unto none of them was Elias sent, save unto Sarepta, a city of Sidon, unto a woman that was a widow. And many lepers were in Israel in the time of Eliseus the prophet; and none of them was cleansed, saving Naaman the Syrian.
160. oldal - And he that saw it bare record, and his record is true; and he knoweth that he saith true, that ye might believe.
56. oldal - Partly, whilst ye were made a gazingstock both by reproaches and afflictions; and partly, whilst ye became companions of them that were so used.
viii. oldal - ... to continue; suppose a part of the creation to have received faculties from their Maker, by which they are capable of rendering a moral obedience to his will, and of voluntarily pursuing any end for which he has designed them; suppose the Creator to intend for these, his rational and accountable agents, a second state of existence, in which their situation will be regulated by their behaviour in the first state...
204. oldal - Mark also, the disciple and interpreter of Peter, delivered to us in writing the things that had been preached by Peter.