Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Apostle Appearance Blessed Christ Jesus Christianity Comforter divers DIVINE LIGHT Doctrine Enemies eousness Eternal Everlasting evermore Exer Eyes fame Anointing festation Flesh Gentiles Glorious God's Godliness Grace Guide and Remembrancer hear Heavenly Holy Ghost Holy Spirit Hope i. e. Christ ihall Iniquity Israel Jesus Christ King Kingdom of Glory Lamb Leave and Recommend Light and Spirit LIGHT of Christ Light which Discovers live Long-Island Lord Jesus Christ Love manifest Minds Mountains of Profession ness nigh outward Gathering partake Peace Peaceable Shiloh perilheth Preach Presence Priest Prophet Psal quickned receive Repent Reproofs Reprover Road-Island Salvation Sanctisication Saviour seek shines Sion Soul Soul Loved spake Spirit of Christ Spirit of Truth Spiritual Darkness Spiritual Death Spiritual Meat Spotless CHURCH strong Holds Teacher Teachings thee things thou Tribulations true tual turn Unrighteous Vail walh walk wherein whole Hearts Wisdom Word World
15. oldal - Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God ? Be not deceived : neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind, nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God.
24. oldal - And the vision of all is become unto you as the words of a book that is sealed, which men deliver to one that is learned, saying, Read this, I pray thee: and he saith, I cannot; for it is sealed: and the book is delivered to him that is not learned, saying, Read this, I pray thee : and he saith, I am not learned.
23. oldal - I the LORD have called thee in righteousness, and will hold thine hand, and will keep thee, and give thee for a covenant of the people, for a light of the Gentiles ; To open the blind eyes, to bring out the prisoners from the prison, and them that sit in darkness out of the prison house.
31. oldal - ... glorious appearing of the great God, and our Saviour Jefus Chrift ; who gave himfelf for us, that he might redeem us from all iniquity, and purify unto himfelf a peculiar people, zealous of good works*.
35. oldal - Let light shine out of darkness,' made his light shine in our hearts to give us the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Christ.
23. oldal - God were to be put into his mouth, and whoever would not hearken unto him, God would require it of them. He was to be given for a covenant of the people, for a light of the Gentiles, to open the blind eyes.
17. oldal - ... such a day as this, if they neglect their souls. Never was there a period when so many means were employed for the salvation of souls; and if you entirely neglect them, you will eternally curse the day of your birth. Now, undoubtedly it is, as it was in the days of John the Baptist, the axe is laid at the root of the trees, and every tree which brings not forth good fruit may be hewn down, and cast into the fire. Therefore, let every one who is out of Christ now awake and flee from the wrath...
32. oldal - For there is one God, and one Mediator betwixt God and men, the man Christ Jesus, who gave himself a ransom for all, to be testified in due time.
28. oldal - Open to me, my sister, my love, my dove, my undefiled : for my head is filled with the dew, and my locks with the drops of the night.