Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Abraham Achaia Acts affliction apostle blessed boast body cause chap chapter character Chris Christian church circumcised comp Corinth Corinthians death denote desire divine doctrine Doddridge doubtless effect endure epistle eternal evidence evil evinced expression fact faith false teachers favour feel flesh friends Galatians Gentiles give glorious glory gospel grace hath heart heaven Holy Spirit honour idea important influence Jerusalem Jesus Christ Jewish Jews Judea justified labours law of Moses live Lord Jesus Macedonia manner means properly ment Messiah mind ministers ministers of religion ministry ness Note on Rom object offender Old Testament passage Paul perly persecution preached principles probably promise purpose reason received Redeemer refers regard religion rites Rosenmüller salvation Satan saved Saviour says Scriptures sense Septuagint sinner sorrow soul speak sufferings suppose Testament things tians Tindal renders tion Titus trials true truth unto verse views word
218. oldal - But foolish and unlearned questions avoid, knowing that they do gender strifes ; and the servant of the Lord must not strive, but be gentle unto all men, apt to teach, patient, in meekness instructing those that oppose themselves ; if God peradventure will give them repentance to the acknowledging of the truth...
372. oldal - But ye are come unto Mount Zion ; and unto the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem ; and to an innumerable company of angels ; to the general assembly and church of the first-born, which are written in heaven ; and to God, the Judge of all; and to the spirits of just men made perfect...
199. oldal - There is that scattereth, and yet increaseth; and there is that withholdeth more •than is meet, and it tendeth to poverty.
374. oldal - Nevertheless what saith the scripture ? " Cast out the bondwoman and her son : for the son of the bondwoman shall not be heir with the son of the freewoman." So then, brethren, we are not children of the bondwoman, but of the free.
275. oldal - The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, the love of God, and the communion of the Holy Spirit be with all of you.
139. oldal - The disciple is not above his master, nor the servant above his lord. It is enough for the disciple that he be as his master, and the servant as his lord.
89. oldal - God by faith; that I may know Him and the power of His resurrection and the fellowship of His sufferings, being made conformable unto His death, if by any means I might attain unto the resurrection of the dead.
279. oldal - And when there was an assault made both of the Gentiles, and also of the Jews, with their rulers, to use them despitefully, and to stone them, 6 They were ware of it, and fled unto Lystra and Derbe, cities of Lycaonia, and unto the region that lieth round about : 7 And there they preached the gospel.
129. oldal - But Jesus did not commit himself unto them, because he knew all men, and needed not that any should testify of man, for he knew what was in man.