Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
according admitted allowed altar ancient appear appointed Archbishop authority baptism belonging benefice bishop body building burial called Canon Canterbury cathedral cause chapel charge Christian Church of England clergy clerk common Communion consecrated court cross curate custom deacons deans diocese divine duty ecclesiastical ecclesiastical courts Edward election enacted English founded give given granted hands hath held Henry VIII hold Holy incumbent instituted judge jurisdiction king king's lands letters living Lord marriage mass matters minister monasteries months notice oath observed ordinary originally paid parish parliament parties passed patron performed person Pope possession prayer present priest realm received reign religious respect rule sacraments says sometimes spiritual stat statute Sunday taken term thereof things tion tithes usually vicar Vict VIII whole writ
407. oldal - There are two sacraments ordained of Christ Our Lord in the gospel, that is to say, baptism, and the supper of the Lord. Those five commonly called sacraments, that is to say, confirmation, penance, orders, matrimony, and extreme unction, are not to be counted for sacraments of the gospel...
312. oldal - I, AB, do swear. That I do from my heart abhor, detest, and abjure as impious and heretical that damnable doctrine and position, that princes excommunicated or deprived by the Pope, or any authority of the See of Rome, may be deposed or murdered by their subjects, or any other whatsoever.
153. oldal - Will you. to the utmost of your power maintain the laws of God, the true profession of the gospel, and the Protestant reformed religion established by the law? And will you preserve unto the bishops and clergy of this realm, and to the churches committed to their charge, all such rights and privileges as by law do or shall appertain unto them, or any of them? King or queen. All this I promise to do.
312. oldal - Oath. AS we confess that vain and rash swearing is forbidden Christian men by our Lord Jesus Christ, and James his Apostle; so we judge that Christian Religion doth not prohibit, but that a man may swear when the Magistrate requireth, in a cause of faith and charity, so it be done according to the Prophet's teaching, in justice, judgment, and truth.
41. oldal - THE peace of God, which passeth all understanding, keep your hearts and minds in the knowledge and love of God, and of His Son Jesus Christ our Lord : And the blessing of God Almighty, the Father, the Son, and the Holy Ghost, be amongst you and remain with you always.
29. oldal - Bounty (that is, the governors of the Bounty of Queen Anne for the Augmentation of the Maintenance of the Poor Clergy).
312. oldal - An Act for the more effectual Abolition of Oaths and Affirmations taken and made in various Departments of the State, and to substitute Declarations in lieu thereof, and for the more entire Suppression of voluntary and extra-judicial Oaths and Affidavits;' and to make other Provisions for the Abolition of unnecessary Oaths.
445. oldal - ... (that is to say,) the period during which two persons in succession shall have held the office or benefice in respect whereof such land or rent shall be claimed, and six years after a third person shall have been appointed thereto, if the times of such two incumbencies and...
325. oldal - I AB do solemnly make the following Declaration: "I assent to the Thirty-nine Articles of Religion, and to the book of Common Prayer and of the ordering of Bishops, Priests, and Deacons. I believe the Doctrine of the United Church of England and Ireland, as therein set forth, to be agreeable to the Word of God...