Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according Apostle become beginning believe better blessed Blood body bring brought called Christ Christian Church comes commandments darkness death desire duty earth earthly eternal evil eyes faith Father fear feel flesh follow gift give given glory God's Gospel grace hand hear heart Heaven heavenly Holy Spirit hope Jesus John judgment keep kind king kingdom known labour least less light live look Lord Lord's matter means meet mind nature never obey offer once ourselves pass perfect persons pleasure prayer PREACHED prepare present promise Psalm reason receive rejoice seek seems seen serve shew sins soul speak stand strength suffer sure things thought tion true truth unto walk whole wish worship
264. oldal - I am the true vine, and my Father is the husbandman. Every branch in me that beareth not fruit, he taketh away ; and every branch that beareth fruit, he purgeth it, that it may bring forth more fruit.
36. oldal - By myself have I sworn, saith the Lord, for because thou hast done this thing, and hast not withheld thy son, thine only son, that in blessing I will bless thee, and in multiplying I will multiply thy seed as the stars of the heaven, and as the sand which is upon the...
179. oldal - For we know that the whole creation groaneth and travaileth in pain together until now. And not only they, but ourselves also, which have the firstfruits of the Spirit, even we ourselves groan within ourselves, waiting for the adoption, to wit, the redemption of our body.
300. oldal - And beside this, giving all diligence, add to your faith virtue; and to virtue knowledge ; And to knowledge temperance; and to temperance patience; and to patience godliness ; And to godliness brotherly kindness ; and to brotherly kindness charity. For if these things be in you, and abound, they make you that ye shall neither be barren nor unfruitful in the knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ.
116. oldal - A land of darkness, as darkness itself; and of the shadow of death, without any order, and where the light is as darkness.
149. oldal - Take heed, brethren, lest there be in any of you an evil heart of unbelief, in departing from the living God. But exhort one another daily, while it is called to-day ; lest any of you be hardened through the deceitfulness of sin.
45. oldal - But rather give alms of such things as ye have; and, behold, all things are clean unto you.
37. oldal - Know ye not, that so many of us as were baptized into Jesus Christ were baptized into his death? Therefore we are buried with him by baptism into death: that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life.