Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
The Chronological New Testament: Atranslation and Commentary
Nincs elérhető előnézet - 2015
according angel answered apostles behold believe Blessed blood body brethren bring brother brought called cast chief church cometh commanded dead death delivered departed disciples earth enter epistle evil eyes faith Father fear flesh followed gave Gentiles Ghost give given glory Gospel grace hand hath hear heard heart heaven Holy Israel Jerusalem Jesus Christ Jews John judge king kingdom light live Lord Lord Jesus mind pass Paul peace Peter pray preached priests prophets received righteousness saith saith unto say unto seen sent servant shalt shew sins spake speak Spirit stand suffer temple thee ther thine things thou took truth verily voice walk whole witness written
98. oldal - Saying, If thou hadst known, even thou, at least in this thy day, the things which belong unto thy peace! but now they are hid from thine eyes. For the days shall come upon thee, that thine enemies shall cast a trench about thee, and compass thee round, and keep thee in on every side, And shall lay thee even with the ground, and thy children within thee; and they shall not leave in thee one stone upon another ; because thou knewest not the time of thy visitation.
137. oldal - He saith unto him the third time, Simon, son of Jonas, lovest thou me? Peter was grieved because he said unto him the third time, Lovest thou me? And he said unto him, Lord, thou knowest all things; thou knowest that I love thee. Jesus saith unto him, Feed my sheep.
297. oldal - And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of His Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.
33. oldal - Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels : for I was an hungered and ye gave me no meat : I was thirsty, and ye gave me no drink : I was a stranger, and ye took me not in : naked, and ye clothed me not : sick, and in prison, and ye visited me not.
183. oldal - Therefore it is of faith, that it might be by grace ; to the end the promise might be sure to all the seed ; not to that only which is of the law, but to that also which is of the faith of Abraham ; who is the father of us all...
2. oldal - AND when they were departed, behold, the angel of the Lord appeareth to Joseph in a dream, saying, Arise, and take the young child and his mother, and flee into Egypt, and be thou there until I bring thee word : for Herod will seek the young child to destroy him.
77. oldal - Now, when he came nigh to the gate of the city, behold, there was a dead man carried out, the only son of his mother, and she was a widow ; and much people of the city was with her. 13 And when the Lord saw her, he had compassion on her, and said unto her, Weep not.
93. oldal - And he answering said to his father, Lo, these many years do I serve thee, neither transgressed I at any time thy commandment : and yet thou never gavest me a kid, that I might make merry with my friends : But as soon as this thy son was come, which hath devoured thy living with harlots, thou hast killed for him the fatted calf.
264. oldal - By faith Noah, being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear, prepared an ark to the saving of his house; by the which he condemned the world, and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith.
30. oldal - Wherefore, behold, I send unto you prophets, and wise men, and scribes ; and some of them ye shall kill and crucify ; and some of them shall ye scourge in your synagogues, and persecute them from city to city: that upon you may come all the righteous blood shed upon the earth, from the blood of righteous Abel- unto the blood of Zacharias, son of Barachias, whom ye slew between the temple and the altar. Verily I say unto you, All these things shall come upon this generation.