Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
action affection animals appears beauty behold benevolence blood body carried character Christian church civilized command conduct consequences considered contemplate course creation Creator danger death delight destruction directed displayed dispositions divine duty earth enjoy enjoyment eternal evil exercise exhibited existence eyes facts feel future give globe glory hand happiness heart heaven holy human illustrate important influence inhabitants instructions intellectual intelligent kind knowledge land lead least light live Lord malignant mankind manner means ment mind misery moral nature neighbour never numerous objects operations passions perfection period persons physical practices precepts present principle produced promote race ranks rational reason regions relation religion religious respect says scenes society spirit sufferings thing thou thousand tion train tribes truth universe various violated whole wisdom
142. oldal - But he turned, and rebuked them, and said, Ye know not what manner of spirit ye are of. For the Son of man is not come to destroy men's lives, but to save them.
167. oldal - And in that day will I make a covenant for them with the beasts of the field, and with the fowls of heaven, and with the creeping things of the ground: and I will break the bow and the sword and the battle out of the earth, and will make them to lie down safely.
366. oldal - Yet Michael the archangel, when contending with the devil he disputed about the body of Moses, durst not bring against him a railing accusation, but said, The Lord rebuke thee.
254. oldal - And God said unto Noah, The end of all flesh is come before me; for the earth is filled with violence through them; and, behold, I will destroy them with the earth.
246. oldal - God ; for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is the rewarder of them that diligently seek him.
184. oldal - What though, in solemn silence, all Move round the dark terrestrial ball; What though no real voice nor sound Amid their radiant orbs be found; In reason's ear they all rejoice, And utter forth a glorious voice, For ever singing as they shine, The hand that made us is divine.
49. oldal - How precious also are thy thoughts unto me, O God! How great is the sum of them ! If I should count them, they are more in number than the sand : When I awake, I am still with thee.
343. oldal - And all that believed were together, and had all things common ; and sold their possessions and goods, and parted them to all men, as every man had need.
142. oldal - Ye have heard that it hath been said, Thou shalt love thy neighbour, and hate thine enemy: but I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you...