Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
angels animal animal creation answered appears assertions beasts become behold believe blessed blood body bring brought called cause Christ clearly command conceive continually creation creatures cross darkness death destroy divine earth effected endured enemies eternal evil eyes faith Father fowls fully further give given glorious glory God's hands hast hath heart heaven heavenly holy honour hope human innocent instinct Israel Jerusalem Jesus Jews kind king knowledge living manner means mind nature observed offered ordained original pass perfect person Pilate present priest probable probationary prophecy prophet proved reason received remarkable rendered righteousness Roman saith the Lord salvation saved saying Scripture sense sent sins soul spirit sufferings thee things thou tion truth unto waters whole
104. oldal - How doth the city sit solitary, that was full of people ! how is she become as a widow ! she that was great among the nations, and princess among the provinces, how is she become tributary!
276. oldal - Babylon, the glory of kingdoms, The beauty of the Chaldees' excellency, Shall be as when God overthrew Sodom and Gomorrah. It shall never be inhabited, Neither shall it be dwelt in from generation to generation : Neither shall the Arabian pitch tent there ; Neither shall the shepherds make their fold there. But wild beasts of the desert shall lie there ; And their houses shall be full of doleful creatures ; And owls shall dwell there, And satyrs shall dance there.
101. oldal - ... and Aaron shall lay both his hands upon the head of the live goat, and confess over him all the iniquities of the children of Israel, and all their transgressions in all their sins, putting them upon the head of the goat, and shall send him away by the hand of a fit man into the wilderness : And the goat shall bear upon him all their iniquities unto a land not inhabited : and he shall let go the goat in the wilderness.
279. oldal - And an highway shall be there, and a way, and it shall be called, The way of holiness; the unclean shall not pass over it; but it shall be for those: the wayfaring men, though fools, shall not err therein.
155. oldal - For if by one man's offence death reigned by one ; much more they which receive abundance of grace, and of the gift of righteousness, shall reign in life by one, Jesus Christ...
177. oldal - By him therefore let us offer the sacrifice of praise to God continually, that is, the fruit of our lips, giving thanks to his name.
325. oldal - LORD'S house shall be established in the top of the mountains, and shall be exalted above the hills; and all nations shall flow unto it. "And many people shall go and say, 'Come ye, and let us go up to the mountain of the LORD, to the house of the God of Jacob; and he will teach us of his ways, and we will walk in his paths:' for out of Zion shall go forth the law, and the word of the LORD from Jerusalem.
166. oldal - Who serve unto the example and shadow of heavenly things, as Moses was admonished of God when he was about to make the tabernacle: for. See, saith he, that thou make all things according to the pattern showed to thee in the mount.
233. oldal - And the fear of you and the dread of you shall be upon every beast of the earth, and upon every fowl of the air, upon all that moveth upon the earth, and upon all the fishes of the sea; into your hand are they delivered.
148. oldal - Look unto me, and be ye saved, all the ends of the earth : for I am God, and there is none else. I have sworn by myself, the word is gone out of my mouth in righteousness, and shall not return, that unto me every knee shall bow, every tongue shall swear.