Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Acts Apostles appears appointed authority become belong bishop body called canon century character Christ Christian Church claim Clement consecration Constitutions deacons Didache distinction divine doubt early ecclesia election episcopate Epistles Eucharist evidence existence expression fact faith Father functions gift give given Gospel grace hands Holy idea Ignatius instituted Jesus Jewish John language later laying-on of hands letter Lightfoot Lord means mentioned ministers ministry natural ordained ordination organization original passage Paul persons position prayer presbyterate presbyters present priest priesthood principle probably prophets question quoted reason received recognised reference regarded relation represented rite Roman Rome says seems sense society speaks Spirit succession suggest supposed teachers teaching Testament things tion tradition true truth Twelve whole writing και
67. oldal - Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.
275. oldal - ... deep in contemplation, and not inclinable to discourse; which gave the Doctor occasion to require his present thoughts. To which he replied 'That he was meditating the number and nature of Angels, and their blessed obedience and order, without which, peace could not be in Heaven: and Oh! that it might be so on Earth!
180. oldal - Now if he were on earth, he would not be a priest at all? seeing there are those who offer the gifts according to the law...
207. oldal - And when he had so said, he shewed unto them his hands and his side. Then were the disciples glad, when they saw the Lord. Then said Jesus to them again, Peace be unto you: as my Father hath sent me, even so send I you. And when he had said this, he breathed on them, and saith unto them, Receive ye the Holy Ghost: whose soever sins ye remit, they are remitted unto them; and whose soever sins ye retain, they are retained.
66. oldal - They abstain from the eucharist, and from the public offices; because they confess not the eucharist to be the flesh of our Saviour Jesus Christ which suffered for our sins, and which the Father of his goodness raised again from the dead.
371. oldal - Therefore leaving the principles of the doctrine of Christ, let us go on unto perfection ; not laying again the foundation of repentance from dead works, and of faith toward God, of the doctrine of baptisms, and of laying on of hands, and of resurrection of the dead, and of eternal judgment.
202. oldal - And I will clothe him with thy robe, And strengthen him with thy girdle, And I will commit thy government into his hand: And he shall be a father to the inhabitants of Jerusalem, And to the house of Judah.
41. oldal - He gave some apostles, some prophets, some evangelists, some pastors and teachers, for the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ.
39. oldal - For it seemed good to the Holy Ghost, and to us, to lay upon you no greater burden than these necessary things, " that ye abstain from meats offered to idols, and from blood, and from things strangled, and from fornication, from which if ye keep yourselves, ye shall do well. Fare ye well.