Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
A Memoir of the Rev. Edward Payson, D.D., Late of Portland, Maine (Classic ...
Nincs elérhető előnézet - 2016
affection apostle appear assistance attention believe Bible blessed Calvinistic cause character Christ Christian church comfort continued conversation covenant dear Mother death desire devotion distress divine divine grace doubt duty enabled enjoyed eternal exer expect express faith fasting and prayer father favored fear feel felt fervent friends give glory God's gospel grace happiness hear hearers heart heaven holy Holy Spirit hope humble Jehovah Jesus Jesus Christ kind labors letter Lord manner meeting mercy mind minister ministry morning never night obliged occasion Payson persons plead Portland praise pray preach present pride pulpit racter reason received rejoice religion religious religious conversation render respecting revival rience Rindge Sabbath sacrament salvation Satan Saviour scarcely scriptures seemed sermon sinners sins solemn soul speak Spirit suffer suppose sweet thee thing thou thought tion trials truth wish word write
378. oldal - I say unto you, Though he will not rise and give him, because he is his friend, yet because of his importunity he will rise and give him as many as he needeth.
367. oldal - Howbeit, in the business of the ambassadors of the princes of Babylon, who sent unto him to inquire of the wonder that was done in the land, God left him, to try him, that he might know all that was in his heart.
461. oldal - Wherefore gird up the loins of your mind, be sober, and hope to the end for the grace that is to be brought unto you at the revelation of Jesus Christ...
149. oldal - A man's heart deviseth his way : but the LORD directeth his steps.
452. oldal - Then I said, I have laboured in vain, I have spent my strength for nought, and in vain: yet surely my judgment is with the Lord, and my work with my God.
230. oldal - For I am in a strait betwixt two, having a desire to depart, and be with Christ; which is far better: nevertheless to abide in the flesh is more needful for you.
430. oldal - Behold, for peace I had great bitterness : but thou hast in love to my soul delivered it from the pit of corruption : for thou hast cast all my sins behind thy back.
457. oldal - The sun shall be no more thy light by day; neither for brightness shall the moon give light unto thee : but the LORD shall be unto thee an everlasting light, and thy God thy glory. Thy sun shall no more go down ; neither shall thy moon withdraw itself: for the LORD shall be thine everlasting light, and the days of thy mourning shall be ended.