Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according action affirm allow apostle appear attention become body brethren called cause charity christian church committed conscience consider conversation crimes danger David death divine duties earth endeavour examine example exercise eyes faith fear follow give given glory gospel grace hand happiness hath hear heart heaven holy honour human ideas important inclined Jesus Christ judge judgment kind king least leave less live Lord manner maxim mean mind morality nature necessary never objects obliged observe obtain ourselves passions Paul perform persons pleasure poor practice principle proceed providence question reason regard religion render requires rules sense sins society sometimes soul speak spirit taken thee things thou thought tion true truth unto vice violate virtue whole
256. oldal - Be ye followers of me, even as I also am of Christ.
16. oldal - For if there come unto your assembly a man with a gold ring, in goodly apparel, and there come in also a poor man in vile raiment; and ye have respect to him that weareth the gay clothing, and say unto him, "Sit thou here in a good place;" and say to the poor, "Stand thou there, or sit here under my footstool:" are ye not then partial in yourselves, and are become judges of evil thoughts?
242. oldal - Unto the pure all things are pure : but unto them that are defiled and unbelieving is nothing pure ; but even their mind and conscience is defiled.
248. oldal - I therefore so run, not as uncertainly ; so fight I, not as one that beateth the air : but I keep under my body, and bring it into subjection : lest that by any means, when I have preached to others, I myself should be a castaway.
62. oldal - I have set the LORD always before me : Because he is at my right hand, I shall not be moved.
vii. oldal - Peace be to the brethren, and love with faith, from God the Father, and the Lord Jesus Christ. 24 Grace be with all them that love our Lord Jesus Christ in sincerity.
16. oldal - Ye shall not respect persons in judgment ; but ye shall hear the small as well as the great : ye shall not be afraid of the face of man ; for the judgment is God's : and the cause that is too hard for you, bring it unto me, and I will hear it.
154. oldal - I am this day fourscore years old: and can I discern between good and evil? can thy servant taste what I eat or what I drink? can I hear any more the voice of singing men and singing women? wherefore then should thy servant be yet a burden unto my lord the king?
181. oldal - I SAID, I will take heed to my ways, that I sin not with my tongue: I will keep my mouth with a bridle, while the wicked is before me.