Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
angler bait bank better blue body bottom bright brown called cast chance close colour comes course dark draw dressed favourite feather feeding feet fish flies float floss four give gold green greyling hackle half hand head heavy hold hook imitation inches insect keep kill lakes lead legs length less light live look macaw means medium minnow mouth natural never once orange particularly perch perhaps pike Plate possible pounds prefer pull rest ribs rise river round salmon season seen short shoulder side silk silver single sometimes spinner spinning sport strands stream strike sure surface tackle tail taken Thames throw tied tinsel triangle trout turns twist usually weight wing worm yards yellow
21. oldal - The Alpine Guide. By JOHN BALL, MRIA late President of the Alpine Club. Post 8vo. with Maps and other Illustrations. Guide to the Eastern Alps, i>rice ipj.crf.
11. oldal - Encyclopaedia of Plants ; comprising the Specific Character, Description, Culture, History, &c. of all the Plants found in Great Britain.
3. oldal - LETTERS and LIFE of FRANCIS BACON, including all his Occasional Works. Collected and edited, with a Commentary, by J.
21. oldal - Visits to Remarkable Places : Old Halls, Battle-Fields, and Scenes illustrative of Striking Passages in English History and Poetry. By WILLIAM HOWITT. 2 vols. square crown 8vo. with Wood Engravings, 25s. The Rural Life of England.
15. oldal - A Treatise on the Steam Engine, in its various applications to Mines, Mills, Steam Navigation, Railways and Agriculture. By J. Bourne, CE With Portrait, 37 Plates, and 546 Woodcuts. 4/0. 42s. Catechism of the Steam Engine, in its various Applications.
24. oldal - COL. HAWKER'S INSTRUCTIONS to YOUNG SPORTSMEN in all that relates to Guns and Shooting.
9. oldal - A General Dictionary of Geography, Descriptive, Physical, Statistical, and Historical ; forming a complete Gazetteer of the World. By A. KEITH JOHNSTON, FRSE 8vo. 31s. 6d. M'Culloch's Dictionary, Geographical, Statistical, and Historical, of the various Countries, Places, and principal Natural Objects in the World.