Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Adult appear asked assistance attend become benefit better Bible blessing called cause Chapel child Christ Christian church committee conduct consider considerable continued desire divine duty effect encourage engaged established exertions father feel formed friends give given hand happy heart hope hymns important improvement increase institution instruction interest Jesus kind knowledge labours leave live look Lord means meeting mind nature never object observed opened parents persons pleasure poor pray prayer present promote proper question received religious respect reward Sabbath scholars Scriptures secretary Society soon soul spirit success Sunday School Sunday School Union superintendent taken taught teachers teaching thing thought tion truth week whole wish writing young
122. oldal - His praise, ye Winds, that from four quarters blow, Breathe soft or loud ; and, wave your tops, ye Pines, With every plant, in sign of worship wave. Fountains, and ye that warble, as ye flow, Melodious murmurs, warbling tune his praise.
341. oldal - And it shall come to pass in that day, that the Lord shall set his hand again the second time to recover the remnant of his people...
341. oldal - And Jacob awaked out of his sleep, and he said, Surely the LORD is in this place ; and I knew it not. And he was afraid, and said, How dreadful is this place ! This is none other but the house of God, and this is the gate of heaven.
341. oldal - And when they had fulfilled the days, as they returned, the child Jesus tarried behind in Jerusalem ; and Joseph and his mother knew not of it.
341. oldal - For the children of Israel shall abide many days without a king, and without a prince, and without a sacrifice, and without an image, and without an ephod, and without teraphim: 5 Afterward shall the children of Israel return, and seek the Lord their God, and David their king; and shall fear the Lord and his goodness in the latter days.
341. oldal - ... delivered from the power of darkness, and translated into the kingdom of God's dear Son; ai having redemption through Christ's blood, and the forgiveness of sins.
122. oldal - So he drove out the man ; and he placed at the east of the garden of Eden Cherubims, and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
341. oldal - St. Martin, and Orleans, including the city of New Orleans), Mississippi, Alabama, Florida, Georgia, South Carolina, North Carolina, and Virginia (except the fortyeight counties designated as West Virginia, and also the counties of Berkeley, Accomac, Northampton, Elizabeth City, York, Princess...