Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
adore angels appear bear blessed blest bliss blood boundless bright bring cease Christ comfort cross crown dark dear death delight died divine dwell dying earth endless eternal everlasting evermore eyes face faith Father fear flow give given glorious glory grace gracious hand happy hath head hear heart heaven heavenly holy honour hope hosts Jesus join joyful King Lamb land light live Lord meet mercy morning mortal never night o'er pain peace possess praise prayer precious proclaim raise ransomed receive Redeemer reign rejoice rest rise sacred saints salvation Saviour seek shine sight sing sinners sins skies song Soon sorrows soul sound Spirit spread stand strength sweet thanks Thee thine things Thou art Thou hast thought throne thy glory thy love thy name tongue triumph truth voice wings wonders Worthy
4. oldal - How sweet the name of Jesus sounds In a believer's ear ! It soothes his sorrows, heals his wounds, And drives away his fear.
136. oldal - BEFORE Jehovah's awful throne, Ye nations bow with sacred joy : Know that the Lord is God alone ; He can create, and he destroy. 2 His sovereign power, without our aid, Made us of clay, and formed us men ; And when, like wandering sheep, we strayed, He brought us to his fold again.
34. oldal - Then I can smile at Satan's rage, And face a frowning world. 3. ' Let cares, like a wild deluge, come, And storms of sorrow fall ; May I but safely reach my home, My God, my heaven, my all ; — 4. ' There shall I bathe my weary soul In seas of heavenly rest ; And not a wave of trouble roll Across my peaceful breast.
75. oldal - AWAKE, our souls, away, our fears, Let every trembling thought be gone ! Awake, and run the heavenly race, And put a cheerful courage on. 2 True, 'tis a strait and thorny road, And mortal spirits tire and faint ; But they forget the mighty God, That feeds the strength of every saint.
175. oldal - MAY the grace of Christ our Saviour. And the Father's boundless love, With the Holy Spirit's favour, Rest upon us from above. 2 Thus may we abide in union With each other and the Lord ; And possess, in sweet communion, Joys which earth cannot afford.
70. oldal - AWAKE, and sing the song Of Moses and the Lamb ; Wake, every heart and every tongue, To praise the Saviour's name. 2 Sing of his dying love ; Sing of his rising power ; Sing how he intercedes above For those whose sins he bore. 3 Sing on your heavenly way, Ye ransomed sinners, sing ; Sing on, rejoicing every day In Christ, the eternal King. 4 Soon shall we hear him say, " Ye blessed children, come ! " Soon will he call us hence away, To our eternal home.
5. oldal - COME let us join our cheerful songs With angels round the throne. Ten thousand thousand are their tongues, But all their joys are one. 2 " Worthy the Lamb that died," they cry, " To be exalted thus : " " Worthy the Lamb," our lips reply, For he was slain for us.
91. oldal - Ye chosen seed of Israel's race, Ye ransomed from the fall, Hail him who saves you by his grace, And crown him Lord of all. 3 Sinners, whose love can ne'er forget The wormwood and the gall; Go. spread your trophies at his feet, And crown him Lord of all.