Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Sermons Translated From the Original French of the Late Rev. James Saurin
Joseph Sutcliffe,Riggs and Stevens
Nincs elérhető előnézet - 2019
affected allow appear attributes become Behold blood body brethren cause christian church committed conduct consequences consider conversion creatures crimes death disposition divine doctrine doth earth endeavor eternity exercise existence express eyes fear fire follow France give given glory gospel hand happiness hast hath heart heaven holy hope ideas imagine infinite intelligence Jesus Christ justice kind king knowledge laws less light live Lord manner matter mean mind misery nature never notion objects pass perfections person pleasure praise preach present principle promise prophet protestants prove Psal punishment reason reflection reform relation religion render require saith scripture seems sense sinner sins sometimes soul speak spirit thee things thou thoughts thousand tion truth unto virtue whole wisdom
271. oldal - Judge of all, and to the spirits of just men made perfect, and to Jesus the Mediator of the new covenant, and to the blood of sprinkling, that speaketh better things than that of Abel.
142. oldal - It is he that sitteth upon the circle of the earth, and the inhabitants thereof are as grasshoppers; that stretcheth out the heavens as a curtain, and spreadeth them out as a tent to dwell in: That bringeth the princes to nothing; he maketh the judges of the earth as vanity.
101. oldal - But beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.
270. oldal - For ye are not come unto the mount that might be touched, and that burned with fire, nor unto blackness, and darkness, and tempest, and the sound of a trumpet, and the voice of words ; which voice they that heard intreated that the word should not be spoken to them any more...
100. oldal - And account that the longsuffering of our Lord is salvation ; even as our beloved brother Paul also according to the wisdom given unto him hath written unto you ; as also in all his epistles, speaking in them of these things; in which are some things hard to be understood, which they that are unlearned and unstable wrest, as they do also the other scriptures, unto their own destruction.
271. oldal - See that ye refuse not him that speaketh ; for if they escaped not who refused him that spake on earth, much more shall not we escape, if we turn away from him that speaketh from heaven...
104. oldal - Ye cannot drink the cup of the Lord, and the cup of devils: ye cannot be partakers of the Lord's table, and of the table of devils. 22 Do we provoke the Lord to jealousy ? are we stronger than he...
289. oldal - Then I said, I have laboured in vain, I have spent my strength for nought, and in vain: yet surely my judgment is with the Lord, and my work with my God*.
293. oldal - And he said unto Abram, Know of a surety that thy seed shall be a stranger in a land that is not theirs, and shall serve them; and they shall afflict them four hundred years...
126. oldal - Thou, even thou, art LORD alone: thou hast made heaven, the heaven of heavens, with all their host, the earth, and all things that are therein, the seas, and all that is therein, and thou preservest them all; and the host of heaven worshippeth thee.