Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
affliction appeared attended Barbadoes believe blessed brethren brother called campmeeting character Charles Wesley Chillicothe Christian church circuit commenced conference congregation continued conversion death divine divine grace doctrine duty earth effect etermity eternal faith father favour fear feel friends give glory gospel grace happy hath heard heart heaven holy Holy Spirit honour hope Indians Jesus Christ John Kurds labours live Lord meeting Memoir ment mercy Methodist Methodist Episcopal Church mind minister mission missionary Mont Blanc moral morning nature ness never peace persons piety pious praise pray prayer preacher preaching present racter received rejoice religion religious revival rience salvation Saviour Scriptures sermon Shrewsbury sinners sins society soon soul Spirit suffer thee things thou thought tion truth unto Wesley Wesleyan whole word Wyandot Yezidi zeal
377. oldal - And I will bring the blind by a way that they knew not, I will lead them in paths that they have not known : I will make darkness light before them, and crooked things straight. These things will I do unto them, and not forsake . them.
212. oldal - O my dove, that art in the clefts of the rock, In the secret places of the stairs, Let me see thy countenance, Let me hear thy voice; For sweet is thy voice, And thy countenance is comely.
96. oldal - Verily I say unto you, There is no man that hath left house, or parents, or brethren, or wife, or children, for the kingdom of God's sake, Who shall not receive manifold more in this present time, and in the world to come life everlasting.
107. oldal - For they that are such serve not our Lord Jesus Christ, but their own belly ; and by good words and fair speeches deceive the hearts of the simple.
3. oldal - I exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks, be made for all men; for kings, and for all that are in authority; that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and honesty. For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Saviour; who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth.
210. oldal - Work out your own salvation with fear and trembling: for it is God that worketh in you both to will and to do of his good pleasure.
417. oldal - Surely goodness and mercy have followed me all the days of my life, and I shall dwell in the house of the Lord for ever.
175. oldal - When I lie down, I say, When shall I arise, and the night be gone? And I am full of tossings to and fro unto the dawning of the day.