A Digested Abridgment, and Comparative View, of the Statute Law of England and Ireland: To the Year 1811, Inclusive : Analytically Arranged in the Order of Sir W. Blackstone's Commentaries : with a Chronological Table of the Statutes, and an Index to the Work, 1. kötet
Graisberry and Campbell, 1812
Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
A Digested Abridgment, and Comparative View, of the Statute Law of England ...
Nincs elérhető előnézet - 2015
according action aforesaid appear appointed archbishop assigns authority bankrupt belonging bill bishop Britain cause certificate charges church clause clerk commission commissioners committee common consent contained copy court creditors crown debt deed deliver directed duty election Eliz enacts England entered entitled exceeding execution executors freehold further give given grant hands heirs hold Ireland issue justices king king's kingdom lands lease limited lives lord manner months notice oath otherwise paid papist parish parliament party payment peace peers penalty person petition possession present profits protestant provides reason receive record recovered registered rent respect seal serve sessions sheriff statute subscribe sufficient taken tenant term thereof tion town trust unless void vote witnesses writ writing
298. oldal - Them : And I do faithfully promise to maintain, support, and defend, to the utmost of my Power, the Succession of the Crown, which Succession, by an Act, intituled An Act for the further Limitation of the Crown, and better securing the Rights and Liberties of the Subject...
596. oldal - ... no contract for the sale of any goods, wares, and merchandises, for the price of ten pounds sterling or upwards, shall be allowed to be good, except the buyer shall accept part of the goods so sold, and actually receive the same, or give something in earnest to bind the bargain, or in part...
302. oldal - ... the Pope or any other authority or person whatsoever, or without any hope of any such dispensation from any person or authority whatsoever, or without thinking that I am or can be acquitted before God or man or absolved of this declaration or any part thereof, although the Pope or any other person or persons or power whatsoever should dispense with or annul the same, or declare that it was null and void from the beginning.
298. oldal - I AB do sincerely promise and swear, That I will be faithful, and bear true allegiance, to their Majesties King William and Queen Mary: So help me God.
299. oldal - ... the pope, or any authority of the See of Rome, or any person whatever, and without thinking that I am or can be acquitted before God or man, or absolved of this declaration, or any part thereof, although the pope, or any other person or persons, or authority whatsoever, shall dispense with or annul the same, or declare that it was null and void from the beginning.
156. oldal - Ireland, and that the doctrine, worship, discipline, and government of the said United Church shall be, and shall remain in full force for ever, as the same are now by law established for the Church of England ; and that the continuance and preservation of the United Church, as the Established Church of England and Ireland...
290. oldal - That I will bear faith and true allegiance to His Majesty King George and him will defend to the utmost of my power against all traitorous conspiracies and attempts whatsoever which shall be made against his person crown or dignity.
290. oldal - Style and Title of King of England by the Name of James the Third, or of Scotland by the Name of James the Eighth, or the Style and Tide of King of Great Britain, hath not any Right or Title whatsoever to the Crown of this Realm or any other the Dominions thereunto belonging...
154. oldal - And will you preserve unto the bishops and clergy of this realm, and to the churches committed to their charge, all such rights and privileges as by law do or shall appertain unto them, or any of them? King or queen: All this I promise to do.