Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according affairs answer appeared believe body called cause Christ christian church circumstances concerning consequence consider considerable continued controversy conversation Council course dear desire determine divine duty earth Edwards effect equal evident excellent existence faith friends give given glory God's grace greater hand hear heart holy hope ideas immediately Indians infinite influence interest judge kind late least letter light live Lord manner matter means meeting mind ministers motion nature never Northampton objection observe occasion opinion particles particular pastor persons prayer preach present principles probably profession proper proposed question rays reason received regard relation religion respect seemed sense sent side soul speak Spirit suppose things thought tion town true truth Universe views vote whole writing
212. oldal - And there were voices, and thunders, and lightnings; and there was a great earthquake, such as was not since men were upon the earth, so mighty an earthquake, and so great.
251. oldal - I write unto you, little children, because your sins are forgiven you for his name's sake.
212. oldal - And the seventh Angel sounded ; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, " The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ, and he shall reign for ever and ever.
56. oldal - Now unto the King eternal, immortal, invisible, the only wise God, be honour and glory for ever and ever. Amen.
212. oldal - And the great city was divided into three parts, and the cities of the nations fell: and great Babylon came in remembrance before God, to give unto her the cup of the wine of the fierceness of his wrath.
634. oldal - And whosoever shall not receive you, nor hear your words, when ye depart out of that house or city, shake off the dust of your feet. Verily I say unto you, It shall be more tolerable for the land of Sodom and Gomorrah, in the day of judgment, than for that city.
634. oldal - And whosoever shall give to drink unto one of these little ones a cup of cold water only in the name of a disciple, verily I say unto you, he shall in no wise lose his reward.
415. oldal - For it was not an enemy that reproached me ; Then I could have borne it : Neither was it he that hated me that did magnify himself against me ; Then I would have hid myself from him : But it was thou, a man mine equal, My guide, and mine acquaintance. We took sweet counsel together, And walked unto the house of God in company.
130. oldal - My wickedness, as I am in myself, has long appeared to me perfectly ineffable, and swallowing up all thought and imagination ; like an infinite deluge, or mountains over my head. I know not how to express better what my sins appear to me to be, than by heaping infinite upon infinite, and multiplying infinite by infinite. Very often, for these many years, these expressions are in my mind, and in my mouth, ' Infinite upon infinite — Infinite upon infinite...