Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
addressed affection appeared attention believe blessing body brethren called cause chapel character Christ Christian Church circuit circumstances committee conference connection consider considerable conversation course death direct Divine doctrine duty earth engaged especially exertions expressed extensive faith feelings formed friends give given Gospel greatly hand happy heart holy honour hope human important impression increase influence instruction interest kind knowledge labours letter light live London Lord manner means meeting Methodist mind ministers ministry missionary missions moral nature never object occasion period persons piety prayer preached preacher present principles reason received regard religion religious remarked rendered respect Scripture sermon slavery slaves society soul spirit success suffering things thought tion true truth views Watson Wesleyan West whole write zeal
320. oldal - Then thou shalt see, and flow together, and thine heart shall fear, and be enlarged ; because the abundance of the sea shall be converted unto thee, the forces of the Gentiles shall come unto thee.
412. oldal - Jesus' blood. He by himself hath sworn : I on his oath depend ; I shall, on eagles' wings upborne, To heaven ascend ; I shall behold his face ; I shall his power adore, And sing the wonders of his grace For evermore.
169. oldal - Servants, be obedient to them that are your masters according to the flesh, with fear and trembling, in singleness of your heart, as unto Christ; not with eye-service, as menpleasers; but as the servants of Christ, doing the will of God from the heart; with good will doing service, as to the Lord, and not to men...
52. oldal - Or those eighteen, upon whom the tower in Siloam fell, and slew them, think ye that they were sinners above all men that dwelt in Jerusalem? I tell you, Nay: but except ye repent yc shall all likewise perish.
80. oldal - We believe all that Paul meant, when he said, speaking of the general character of the heathen world in his time, " There is none that is righteous, no, not one; there is none that understandeth, there is none that seeketh after God ; they have all gone out of the way, there is none that doeth good, or is a doer of good, no, not one...
399. oldal - Zadok, Carry back the ark of God into the city: if I shall find favour in the eyes of the LORD, he will bring me again, and shew me both it and his habitation: but if he thus say, I have no delight in thee; behold, here am I, let him do to me as seemeth good unto him.
342. oldal - The God of Israel said, the Rock of Israel spake to me, He that ruleth over men must be just, ruling in the fear of God ; and he shall be as the light of the morning, when the sun riseth, even a morning without clouds ; as the tender grass springing out of the earth by clear shining after rain.
380. oldal - These wait all upon thee: that thou mayest give them their meat in due season. That thou givest them they gather: thou openest thine hand, they are filled with good.