Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Twelve Discourses on Different Subjects (Classic Reprint)
George Isaac Huntingford
Nincs elérhető előnézet - 2015
actions Almighty Apostles appointed blessings body Christian comfort commands condition corrupt creatures D I S death DISC DISCOURSE dispensation Divine Divine grace doctrine duties earth endeavours Eternal Evangelists evil exalted faith Father favour fense future GEORGE ISAAC glory God's Gospel gratitude happiness hath heart Heaven Holy Spirit honour immortality imparted infinitely iniquity Isaiah Jews John knowledge labour live Lord man's mankind manner Matth means mercy Messiah mind miracles misery moral Mosaic law nations ness obedience obey observance offend Old Testament Pacific Ocean pardon perfection person Phædo Pharisees piety pleasures prayer preached precepts principle Prophet Psal punishment reason receive Redeemer redemption regard religion religious repentance Revelation righteousness sacrifice salvation Saviour Scripture shew ſhould sins Son of God soul temper temptations things thou thoughts tion transgression truth unto virtue whence wisdom words worldly worship wrought
120. oldal - Then the eyes of the blind shall be opened, and the ears of the deaf shall be unstopped. Then shall the lame man leap as an hart, and the tongue of the dumb sing : for in the wilderness shall waters break out, and streams in the desert.
143. oldal - BLESSED Lord, who hast caused all holy Scriptures to be written for our learning; Grant that we may in such wise hear them, read, mark, learn, and inwardly digest them, that by patience and comfort of thy holy Word, we may embrace, and ever hold fast, the blessed hope of everlasting life, which thou hast given us in our Saviour Jesus Christ.
59. oldal - In all their affliction he was afflicted, and the angel of his presence saved them : in his love, and in his pity, he redeemed them, and he bare them, and carried them all the days of old.
125. oldal - Now we know that God heareth not sinners: but if any man be a worshipper of God, and doeth his will, him he heareth. 32 Since the world began was it not heard that any man opened the eyes of one that was born blind. 33 If this man were not of God, he could do nothing.
106. oldal - Wherefore God alfo hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name; that at the name of Jefus every knee fhould bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth; and that every tongue fhould confefs that Jefus Chrift is Lord, to the glory of ,God the Father.
286. oldal - He that soweth the good seed is the Son of man; the field is the world; the good seed are the children of the kingdom; but the tares are the children of the wicked one; the enemy that sowed them is the devil; the harvest is the end of the world; and the reapers are the angels.
24. oldal - He that cometh from above is above all ; he that is of the earth is earthly, and speaketh of the earth ; he that cometh from heaven is above all.
7. oldal - Not every one that saith unto Me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doth the will of My Father which is in heaven.
283. oldal - By him therefore, let us offer the sacrifice of praise to God continually, that is, the fruit of our lips, giving thanks to his name.