Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Twelve Discourses on Different Subjects (Classic Reprint)
George Isaac Huntingford
Nincs elérhető előnézet - 2015
according actions againſt ages Almighty alſo appear appointed attention authority becauſe believe bleſſings body called cauſe Chriſt Chriſtian circumſtances comfort commands concerns condition conduct conſider continually death direct DISC Divine doctrine duties earth effect Eternal evil exiſtence expect faith Father firſt follow formed future give given God's goodneſs Goſpel happineſs hath heart Heaven himſelf Holy hope human infinitely influence Jeſus Jews John kind knowledge live Lord mankind manner means mind moral moſt muſt nature never object obſervance particular perfection perſon pleaſures points prayer preſent principles Providence reaſon receive Redeemer redemption regard religion religious repentance reſpect ſame Saviour ſay Scripture ſenſe ſeveral ſhall ſhould ſin ſome ſoul ſpiritual ſtate ſuch temper themſelves theſe things thoſe thoughts tion truth unto VIII virtue wiſdom worſhip
122. oldal - Then the eyes of the blind shall be opened, and the ears of the deaf shall be unstopped. Then shall the lame man leap as an hart, and the tongue of the dumb sing : for in the wilderness shall waters break out, and streams in the desert.
145. oldal - BLESSED Lord, who hast caused all holy Scriptures to be written for our learning; Grant that we may in such wise hear them, read, mark, learn, and inwardly digest them, that by patience and comfort of thy holy Word, we may embrace, and ever hold fast, the blessed hope of everlasting life, which thou hast given us in our Saviour Jesus Christ.
61. oldal - In all their affliction he was afflicted, and the angel of his presence saved them : in his love, and in his pity, he redeemed them, and he bare them, and carried them all the days of old.
127. oldal - Now we know that God heareth not sinners: but if any man be a worshipper of God, and doeth his will, him he heareth. 32 Since the world began was it not heard that any man opened the eyes of one that was born blind. 33 If this man were not of God, he could do nothing.
108. oldal - Wherefore God alfo hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name; that at the name of Jefus every knee fhould bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth; and that every tongue fhould confefs that Jefus Chrift is Lord, to the glory of ,God the Father.
288. oldal - He that soweth the good seed is the Son of man; the field is the world; the good seed are the children of the kingdom; but the tares are the children of the wicked one; the enemy that sowed them is the devil; the harvest is the end of the world; and the reapers are the angels.
26. oldal - He that cometh from above is above all ; he that is of the earth is earthly, and speaketh of the earth ; he that cometh from heaven is above all.
9. oldal - Not every one that saith unto Me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doth the will of My Father which is in heaven.
285. oldal - By him therefore, let us offer the sacrifice of praise to God continually, that is, the fruit of our lips, giving thanks to his name.