Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according Acts allow answer apostle appear appointed attention authority become believe blessings blood body called cause character Christ Christian commandment concerning condemnation conduct consider consist continually creatures death desire disposition divine doctrine doubt duty earth effect enemies especially Essay eternal evident evil expect express faith Father flesh give given glory gospel grace hand happiness hath heart heaven Holy Spirit honour hope human important influence Jesus John judgment justice justified kind knowledge language live Lord Lord's manner means mediator mind nature never obedience object observe peace perfect person pray prayer present principles profession promises proper prove reason receive relation religion render respect revelation righteousness rule sacred salvation says Scriptures seek sense servants shew sinners sins soul speak sufferings suppose things tion true truth understand unto whilst whole wisdom worship
117. oldal - ... far above all principality, and power, and might, and dominion, and every name that is named, not only in this world, but also in that which is to come. And hath put all things under his feet : and gave him to be the head over all things, to the church, which is his body, the fulness of him that filleth all in all...
79. oldal - He that believeth on the Son of God hath the witness in himself: he that believeth not God hath made him a liar, because he believeth not the record that God gave of his Son.
65. oldal - He alone, free among the dead, having power to lay down His life, and power to take it again...
150. oldal - But God hath revealed them unto us by his Spirit; for the spirit searcheth all things, yea, the deep things of God. For what man knoweth the things of a man, save the spirit of man which is in him ? even so the things of God knoweth no man, but the spirit of God.
281. oldal - For thou wilt not leave my soul in hell : neither wilt thou suffer thy holy one to see corruption.
156. oldal - The Lord bless thee, and keep thee : the Lord make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee : the Lord lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace.
167. oldal - ... that ye might walk worthy of the Lord unto all pleasing, being fruitful in every good work, and increasing in the knowledge of God...
72. oldal - Ye therefore, beloved, seeing ye know these things before, beware lest ye also, being led away with the error of the wicked, fall from your own stedfastness. 18. But grow in grace, and in the knowledge of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. To him be glory both now and for ever. Amen.