Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
appear argument become believe bible blessed called cause character Christ christian church common considered consists constitution course death desire divine doctrine doubt duty effect efforts evil exercise exhibited existence fact faith feel felt friends give given God's gospel grace hand happy heart holy hope human important influence interest Jesus kind labor language less light live look Lord manner master means meet mind ministers moral nature never object opinion persons piety practical prayer preaching present principle question readers reason regard relation religion religious remarks respect result revivals seems sense sinner sins slave slavery society soul speak spirit supposed thing thought tion true truth Tyler universal whole writings
638. oldal - Both thy bondmen, and thy bondmaids, which thou shalt have, shall be of the heathen that are round about you ; of them shall ye buy bondmen and bondmaids. Moreover of the children of the strangers that do sojourn among you, of them shall ye buy, and of their families that are with you, which they begat in your land : and they shall be your possession. And ye shall take them as an inheritance for your children after you, to inherit them for a possession; they shall be your bondmen for ever: but over...
647. oldal - Art thou called being a servant '( care not for it : but if thou mayest be made free, use it rather.
647. oldal - For he that is called in the Lord, being a servant, is the Lord's freeman: likewise also he that is called, being free, is Christ's servant. 23 Ye are bought with a price; be not ye the servants of men. 24 Brethren, let every man, wherein he is called, therein abide with God.
640. oldal - And if a man smite the eye of his servant, or the eye of his maid, that it perish ; he shall let him go free for his eye's sake. 27 And if he smite out his manservant's tooth, or his maidservant's tooth; he shall let him go free for his tooth's sake.
613. oldal - And indeed ye do it toward all the brethren which are in all Macedonia : but we beseech you, brethren, that ye increase more and more...
428. oldal - Because half a dozen grasshoppers under a fern make the field ring with their importunate chink, whilst thousands of great cattle, reposed beneath the shadow of the British oak, chew the cud and are silent, pray do not imagine that those who make the noise are the only inhabitants of the field; that, of course, they are many in number; or that, after all, they are other than the little, shrivelled, meagre, hopping, though loud and troublesome insects of the hour.
647. oldal - Servants, be obedient to them that are your masters according to the flesh, with fear and trembling, in singleness of your heart, as unto Christ ; not with eye-service, as men-pleasers ; but as the servants of Christ ; doing the will of God from the heart...
189. oldal - And Simeon blessed them, and said unto Mary his mother, Behold this child is set for the fall and rising again of many in Israel ; and for a sign which shall be spoken against ; (yea, a sword shall pierce through thy own soul also;)- that the thoughts of many hearts may be revealed.