Observations Upon the Four Gospels: Shewing Their Defects, ... Thereby Evincing the Necessity of Revising the Whole by Authority. By a Friend to Truth
J.B. Letellier; it may be also had of the booksellers in Bern, Paris, Lyons, Amsterdam, and London, 1789 - 350 oldal
Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according Acts againſt alſo angel anſwered apoſtles appear aſked baptized becauſe behold believe body born called caſe caſt Chapter Verſe chief Chriſt Chriſtian commanded dead death devil diſciples doth earth Epiſtle examine faith Father firſt followed gave give given goſpel hand hath hear heard Heaven himſelf hiſtory Holy Ghoſt houſe Jeruſalem Jeſus Jews John king kingdom knew laſt likewiſe Lord Luke manner Mark Mary matter Matthew miracle moſt mother muſt Paul Peter Phariſees Pilate preach preſent prieſts proceeds prophet queſtion reaſon received records reply returned ſaid unto ſame ſaw ſays ſee ſeems ſeen ſent ſhall ſhe ſhould ſome ſon ſpirit ſuch ſuppoſe taught tells temple thee theſe theſe things things thoſe thou tion told took truth twelve Vide
187. oldal - And behold, I send the promise of my Father upon you ; but tarry ye in the city of Jerusalem, until ye be endued with power from on high.
62. oldal - As the living Father hath sent me, and I live by the Father ; so he that eateth me, even he shall live by me. This is that bread which came down from heaven : not as your fathers did eat manna, and are dead : he that eateth of this bread shall live for ever.
142. oldal - Jesus answered, Thou couldest have no power at all against me, except it were given thee from above: therefore he that delivered me unto thee hath the greater sin.
316. oldal - And he commanded us to preach unto the people, and to testify that it is he which was ordained of God to be the Judge of quick and dead.
142. oldal - Hail, king of the Jews ! and they smote him with their hands. Pilate therefore went forth again, and saith unto them, Behold, I bring him forth to you, that ye may know that I find no fault in him.
3. oldal - And Jesus, when he was baptized, went up straightway out of the water: and, lo, the heavens were opened unto him, and he saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove, and lighting upon him : and lo a voice from heaven, saying, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.
282. oldal - And to make all men see what is the fellowship of the mystery, which from the beginning of the world hath been hid in God, who created all things by Jesus Christ...
239. oldal - Many of them also which used curious arts brought their books together, and burned them before all men : and they counted the price of them, and found it fifty thousand pieces of silver.