Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
able admirable adore advantages animals appear beauty become blessings body called cause clouds cold comes consider continually countries course covered Creator darkness death deprived discover draw earth effects enjoy equal eyes fall FEBRUARY feel fire fruit give given globe grow hand happen happiness hast heart heat heavens hope infinite inhabitants knowledge least less light live Lord manner MARCH means millions mind motion mountains nature necessary never night objects observe occasion pass perfect perhaps plants pleasure praise present preservation produce Providence rain receive reflect respect rises round season seeds senses serve side sight sleep snow sometimes soon sort soul space spring stars thee things thou thousand tion trees true vapours variety wants whole winds winter wisdom wise wonderful
278. oldal - Yea, the stork in the heaven knoweth her appointed times ; and the turtle, and the crane, and the swallow, observe the time of their coming; but my people know not the judgment of the LORD.
51. oldal - Thus saith the LORD, thy redeemer, and he that formed thee from the womb, I am the LORD that maketh all things ; that stretcheth forth the heavens alone ; that spreadeth abroad the earth by myself...
50. oldal - He causeth the grass to grow for the cattle, and herb for the service of man: that he may bring forth food out of the earth...
48. oldal - And the earth was without form, and void ; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters. And God said, Let there be light: and there was light. And God saw the light, that it was good : and God divided the light from the darkness. And God called the light Day, and the darkness he called Night. And the evening and the morning were the first day.
51. oldal - For thus saith the Lord that created the heavens; God himself that formed the earth and made it; he hath established it, he created it not in vain, he formed it to be inhabited: I am the Lord; and there is none else.
50. oldal - He is wise in heart, and mighty in strength: Who hath hardened himself against him, and hath prospered? Which removeth the mountains, and they know not: Which overturneth them in his anger. Which shaketh the earth out of her place, And the pillars thereof tremble.
49. oldal - He stretcheth out the north over the empty place, And hangeth the earth upon nothing. He bindeth up the waters in his thick clouds ; And the cloud is not rent under them.
50. oldal - The day is thine, the night also is thine: thou hast prepared the light and the sun.