The Works of President Edwards: With a Memoir of His Life, 4. kötet
S. Converse, 1830 - 768 oldal
Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Gyakori szavak és kifejezések
admitted affections allowed answer apostle appear argument attended believe blessing body bring brought called carried cause Christ Christian church coming common concerning continued conversion covenant divine doctrine duty earth errors especially evident exercises experiences express external extraordinary faith follow give given glorious glory God's gospel grace greater greatly hand heart heaven holy honour hope influence instances Israel judge judgment kind light live look Lord Lord's supper manifest manner matter means mind ministers moral nature never objection observed occasion particular persons prayer preaching present probably profession proper question reason received religion religious remarkable respect rule saints saving scripture seems sense shew sincerity sort soul speak Spirit suppose taken things thought tion true truth unto visible wherein whole wonderful
140. oldal - Curse ye Meroz, said the angel of the Lord, curse ye bitterly the inhabitants thereof; because they came not to the help of the Lord, to the help of the Lord against the mighty.
352. oldal - Who, when he came, and had seen the grace of God, was glad, and exhorted them all, that with purpose of heart they would cleave unto the Lord.
403. oldal - But he said, Nay; lest while ye gather up the tares, ye root up also the wheat with them. Let both grow together until the harvest: and in the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, Gather ye together first the tares, and bind them in bundles to burn them: but gather the wheat into my barn.
365. oldal - Elect according to the foreknowledge of God the Father, through sanctification of the Spirit, unto obedience and sprinkling of the blood of Jesus Christ: Grace unto you, and peace, be multiplied.
276. oldal - Again I say unto you, That if two of you shall agree on earth as touching any thing that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my Father which is in heaven.
262. oldal - We are journeying unto the place of which the LORD said, I will give it you : come thou with us, and we will do thee good : for the LORD hath spoken good concerning Israel.
249. oldal - And that ye study to be quiet, and to do your own business, and to work with your own hands, as we commanded you; 12 That ye may walk honestly toward them that are without, and that ye may have lack of nothing.
195. oldal - Let the woman learn in silence with all subjection. But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence.
282. oldal - And the Lord shall guide thee continually, and satisfy thy soul in drought, and make fat thy bones ; and thou shalt be like a watered garden, and like a spring of water, whose waters fail not.
185. oldal - All the paths of the Lord are mercy and truth unto such as keep his covenant and his testimonies.
Hivatkozások erre a könyvre
A Könyvkereső összes találata »
Against the Protestant Gnostics
Philip J. Lee
Korlátozott előnézet - 1993